Retail Investment with High Street Exposure! If you are after a retail shop front investment with great on street exposure in a fabulous location then look no more!!
This Property is located in the main street of Wallsend, being close to Stockland Wallsend. The town of Wallsend is actively growing and with the help off all local business the street thrives to do well.
The property comprises a 80m2 ground floor retail tenancy currently operating as an antique furniture store. Internally, the property features an open plan space with a service counter, amenities and an office space at the rear. There is a rear access door with a sec...
Diverse Investment Opportunity High exposure with close proximity to car parking this property is adjacent to Stockland Wallsend in the heart of Wallsend’s business district. This property provides opportunity to separate upstairs into two residential apartments (STCA) while having a quality retail tenancy on the ground floor. At the rear of the property is off street parking and three brick and iron sheds, which could be renovated into further accommodation (STCA).
- Building area - 252sqm (approx.)
- Site area - 491sqm (approx.)
- Zoned B2 Local Centre
- Off street parking
Boutique Residential Development Site The subject property is located on the western side of Cowper Street, Wallsend. The property is bounded by George Street, Kemp Street and Cowper Street, and benefits from its close proximity to Stockland Wallsend, a sub-regional centre anchored by Coles and ALDI. Wallsend is approximately 11 kilometres north west of Newcastle. The property comprises an undeveloped parcel of land with three street frontages.
- Excellent in-fill location
- Total site area 949sqm (approx.)
- Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential under Newcastle LEP 2012
- Maximum Floor Space Ratio of 0.9:1
- Flexible de...
Invest, Occupy or Develop The subject property is situated on the western side of Council Street, approximately 130 metres from Stockland Wallsend Shopping Centre. Wallsend is located approximately 10 kilometres west of the Newcastle CBD.
The subject property comprises a substantial parcel of land over three separate allotments. Improvements on the land include a 1,150 square metre building formerly utilised as squash courts, a swim centre and recreational centre. The property has Development Application consent for 28 residential apartments and two ground floor commercial suites, offering the opportunity to inves...
Newcastle's Premier Medical Precinct This is a rare opportunity to purchase your own private consulting rooms within the Newcastle Private Specialist Centre. This immaculately presented ground floor medical suite features:
3 private consulting rooms with hand basins
Suspended ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, carpet tiles & data-cabling
1 secure, undercover car space
Located in Newcastle and the Hunter Region's largest medical precinct, adjacent to the John Hunter and Newcastle Private Hospitals.
Neat Affordable Warehouse Unit - Neat affordable industrial strata unit positioned at the entry to this popular strata complex
- Good roller door access.
- Separate office and amenities, together with additional mezzanine storage area.
- Zoned IN2 – Light Industrial under Newcastle LEP 2012.
Building areas as follows:-
- Office & Amenities: 20sqm (approx.)
- Warehouse: 115sqm (approx.)
- Mezzanine: 36sqm (approx.)
- Total Area: 171sqm (approx.)
Engineering Workshop Building Area: 3,164m2 (Approx)
Strategically located at the junction of the M1 Motorway and the Hunter Expressway this engineering complex is well located to service mines of the Valley whilst at the same time being accessible to a skilled workforce. This industrial facility includes:
* Land area: 18,470m2 (approximately) * Heavy Concrete Yard: 3,000m2 (approximately) * Hardstand Yard: 4,150m2 (approximately) * (2) x (25) tonne overhead cranes * 1,250amps of power supply * Drive-in spray booth and washdown bay * Stand-alone corporate office building * Two-storey workshop office and ameni...
Quality Workshop or Warehouse Building Area: 1,870m2 (approx)
Versatile industrial facility conveniently located to the M1 Motorway and other major arterial links around Newcastle. Ideal fabrication or engineering workshop and would also suit transport and logistical use. A ton of features including:
* 400amps of power * (2) x (10) tonne overhead cranes * Gas and air lines throughout * Corporate offices over (2) levels * 1,570m2 (approx) of workshop * Extensive concrete hardstand
This facility is a modern freestanding workshop with offices that is sure to suit a multitude of industrial uses.
Rare Freestanding Freehold Positioned in popular Elder Street, this exciting property will be offered vacant possession but with full café fitout in place for the entrepreneurial new owners to take advantage of. A rare freestanding freehold property in this area, the property offers further development and income generating potential. Improvements comprise well maintained café retail suite, a well presented two bedroom attached dwelling and a 100sqm fully insulated garage which will be an asset to any business plan.
- High exposure location
- Total site area 475 square metres (approx.)
- Total building area 251 ...
Develop, Invest, Occupy - Key Commercial Location 34 Griffiths Road exhibits successful real estate fundamentals such as quality improvements, location and dominating long road frontage. The flexible B5 Business Development zoning allows for an array of businesses and development opportunities including commercial premises, childcare centres, hardware and landscape supplies, industrial retail, service stations and take away food and drink premises. Take advantage of the short term holding income provided while you plan your business relocation or gain development approvals.
- Site area - 8,000sqm (approx.)
- Building area - 2,000sqm (app...
Elermore Shopping Centre – 131-137 Croudace Road, Elermore Vale -Securely anchored by Ritchie’s SUPA IGA plus 17 non-discretionary specialty tenancies and 4 ATM's
-Stable income stream from established and long standing tenants including Priceline, Elermore Vale General Practice and Subway
-GLA - 4,048 sq m*
-Large site - 23,882sq m*
-Convenient on grade car parking for 235* vehicles
-Immediate value add opportunity (STCA) on 131-133 Croudace Road
-Underlying zoning upside allowing for future mixed use development
-Estimated Net Rental - $1,437,615 pa
Strategic Development Site with DA Consent - DA Approved Site for a 12 Studio’s Boarding House
- Approved plans incorporate studio sizes ranging from 16sqm to 20sqm, incorporating self-contained kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Central to Jesmond Shopping Centre
- Easy walking distance to Newcastle University
- Classifies for SEPP Affordable Rental Housing
- Utilisation of existing improvements provide opportunity for cap-ex savings
- Site area - 467.9sqm (approx.)
- Building area - 330sqm (approx.)
Hit the Sweet Spot The subject property is located on the northern side of Elder Street, approximately 90 metres from the intersection with Morehead Street and approximately 67 metres from the intersection with Grainger Street. Elder Street is the main retail and commercial hub of Lambton and services the local and surrounding residential population. Lambton is located approximately eight kilometres west of the Newcastle CBD.
The property comprises a ground floor split-level retail tenancy currently operating as a café / restaurant. Internally, the property features an open plan café area with a service cou...
Cameron Central - Ideal for small businesses that are looking to set up or re-locate and have the following aspects in mind; convenience, location, affordability, security and first impressions.
- Located within the highly desirable Cameron Park Industrial Estate and is close to major arterial roads including the Newcastle Link Road, M1 Motorway and the Hunter Expressway.
- The units are attractive and stylish and are constructed from full concrete panel construction, which includes a 3.6m width x 4.8m height or 4.2m width x 4.8m height size roller door, awning over loading areas, toilet, shower and kitc...
Infill Residential Development Opportunity The subject property is located on the western side of Cardiff Road, approximately one kilometre south of the intersection with Croudace Road. The property is well situated in terms of amenity with public transport, shopping centres and schools all located in close proximity.
The property comprises an undeveloped parcel of land forming a rare infill development site, with development consent for a three lot subdivision. The site rises from Cardiff Road, before gently falling to the rear boundary with a cross-fall to the side northern boundary. The site benefits from access from both C...