Invest, Occupy or Develop The subject property is situated on the western side of Council Street, approximately 130 metres from Stockland Wallsend Shopping Centre. Wallsend is located approximately 10 kilometres west of the Newcastle CBD.
The subject property comprises a substantial parcel of land over three separate allotments. Improvements on the land include a 1,150 square metre building formerly utilised as squash courts, a swim centre and recreational centre. The property has Development Application consent for 28 residential apartments and two ground floor commercial suites, offering the opportunity to inves...
Chinese Restaurant Two storey building, inside the centre of the Wallsend Township. 60 seats Chinese Restaurant plus 2 rooms upstairs. It is a bargain at this price!!! Call now for inspection before it is too late.
Comercial Dream With Business included Large Potential At Reasonable cost
* Quality office/showroom
* Potential to extend or develop
* Quality finishes
* Full street frontage
* Ample parking
Located in a well established Nelson street Wallsend, the perfect location to have a new business. Ideally being so close to busses, shops, cafes, and shopping centers its easy to understand why so many people are attracted to this street. We offer the opportunity to not only own two dwellings in the up and coming Wallsend but the opportunity to own an established business with a great income and profit, for free to the successful...
Two Storey Commercial Building plus Basement - The property is prominently located on the north eastern corner of Nelson and Clarke Streets while at the same time
forming part of the traditional Wallsend shopping centre.
- The property comprises a substantial, two storey (plus basement) commercial building that features reinforced
concrete floors and footings, brick walls, powder coated aluminum framed windows and doors and a metal deck roof.
- The design and layout of the building provides extensive open plan offices to both floors, combined with private
offices, training rooms, staff amenities, secure parking etc.
- There ...
Hit the Sweet Spot The subject property is located on the northern side of Elder Street, approximately 90 metres from the intersection with Morehead Street and approximately 67 metres from the intersection with Grainger Street. Elder Street is the main retail and commercial hub of Lambton and services the local and surrounding residential population. Lambton is located approximately eight kilometres west of the Newcastle CBD.
The property comprises a ground floor split-level retail tenancy currently operating as a café / restaurant. Internally, the property features an open plan café area with a service cou...
DA Approved In Fill Site The subject property is located on the western end of Nerigai Close, approximately 1.6 kilometre south of the intersection with Croudace Road. Elermore Vale is located approximately 11 kilometres west of Newcastle CBD. The property is well situated in terms of amenity with public transport, shopping centres, schools and the John Hunter Hospital all located in close proximity.
The property comprises an 8,371 square metres (approx.) site forming a DA approved infill development opportunity. Development Approval has been lodged for 25 townhouses and Strata Subdivision with approval imminent...
Edgeworth Industrial--- Occupy & Invest !! Well located industrial Property in the established Edgeworth Industrial Precinct. Showing excellent street presence and long road frontage to Superior Avenue plus separate access to Thomas Street. Close to Main Road linking the Property to the M1 Freeway, Hunter Valley and greater NSW. Property includes three freestanding buildings. The main workshop on Superior Avenue displays high clearance, clearspan space fitted with one 5T OHC and one 3.2T OHC. Extensive hardstand surrounds the workshop. Two other buildings on site provide passing income on a month to month basis. Currently the Vendor i...
Strategic Development Site with DA Consent - DA Approved Site for a 12 Studio’s Boarding House
- Approved plans incorporate studio sizes ranging from 16sqm to 20sqm, incorporating self-contained kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Central to Jesmond Shopping Centre
- Easy walking distance to Newcastle University
- Classifies for SEPP Affordable Rental Housing
- Utilisation of existing improvements provide opportunity for cap-ex savings
- Site area - 467.9sqm (approx.)
- Building area - 330sqm (approx.)
For Sale by Expressions of interest closing 4:00pm Thursday 30 March 2017.
Warehouse Unit with Offices - Highly functional industrial strata unit.
- Excellent quality two level air-conditioned office accommodation.
- 5.1 metre clearance to the eaves.
- Good roller door access.
- Additional mezzanine storage area.
- Zoned IN2 – Light Industrial under Newcastle LEP 2012.
- Two car spaces
Building areas as follows:-
- Office & Amenities - 108sqm (approx.)
- Warehouse - 174sqm (approx.)
- Total Area - 282sqm (approx.)
Cameron Central - These 14 warehouse units ranging from 88sqm to 159sqm (with the ability to offer some flexibility in these spaces if
- Up to 500sqm of warehouse can be provided if required.
- Ideal for small businesses that are looking to set up or re-locate and have the following aspects in mind; convenience, location, affordability, security and first impressions.
- Located within the highly desirable Cameron Park Industrial Estate and is close to major arterial roads including the Newcastle Link Road, M1 Motorway and the Hunter Expressway.
- The units are attractive and stylish and ar...
Infill Residential Development Opportunity The subject property is located on the western side of Cardiff Road, approximately one kilometre south of the intersection with Croudace Road. The property is well situated in terms of amenity with public transport, shopping centres and schools all located in close proximity.
The property comprises an undeveloped parcel of land forming a rare infill development site, with development consent for a three lot subdivision. The site rises from Cardiff Road, before gently falling to the rear boundary with a cross-fall to the side northern boundary. The site benefits from access from both C...