Distinctive Tallarook Ranges Property "Granity" If you"ve ever dreamt of owning an iconic property that is sustainable, self sufficient ("off the grid") and located in an idyllic setting, then we"ve found it.
Make no mistake, we at "A Little Birdie Told Me" are believers and "walk the talk". We love exceptionally unique properties that are custom built after what is essentially a lifetime"s experience and planning by the owners who are passionate about the environment and intent on creating the smallest "carbon footprint" possible.
The Owners have created an exceptionally fine property at Tallarook that is complimented by just ...
320 Acres Farming Lifestyle Fresh Air 320 acres and only 1 hour from Melbourne. The property boasts 7 dams of which 3 are spring feed. With undulating pasture that rolls into bush. Outstanding house sites and spectacular views. An existing house site is ready to build your dream ranch with power available to the site. This property is suitable for grazing , horse riding, motorbikes and close to the Tallarook state forest. Call Steve for your personal inspection on 0477223380
"DABYMINGA" 1175 Acres(500 Hectares Approx) , 7 Titles, 11 Dams 5 Homes Spread across close to 500 verdant hectares of undulating landscape on the northern slopes of Victoria?s Great Dividing Range, Dabyminga is a property which offers untold, exciting opportunities in some of Victoria?s most beautiful scenery. This property is a little over one hour?s drive out of Melbourne and houses an already successfully established vineyard, blue gum plantation, accommodation as well as an impressive list of practical and luxury amenities. The 34 acre vineyard, planted from the mid eighties to the early nineties, produces up to 150 tonnes of super premium fruit per annum,...
High Yielding Retail, Two Shops for only $172,000! * 100m2 retail strata in "Anzac Village" Shopping Centre
-* 2 x 50m2 tenancies
* Hairdresser lease returning $9,804 per annum net
* 50m2 tenancy for lease
* $20,000 per annum potential once fully leased
* wide glass frontage for both tenancies, solid concrete construction
* other retailers in Anzac Village include IGA Supermarket, Mart Discount Centre, Bakery, Takeaway, Restaurant & others.
Yours ? This property, 10 minutes drive from the centre of Seymour is primed to build on (STCA) The land itself favours cattle, horses, sheep or any other level of animal husbandry. With 6 dams a seasonal creek and several paddocks to utilise, let your imagination run wild when you come and see all that this wonderful 113 acre (approx) property has to offer. Views in all directions and a levelled house block await. With power and town water already connected to the two bedroom American barn abode and an additional 7m by 8m (approx) powered, steel framed colorbond shed/workshop. There are other lifest...
"Heywoods" - 950 acres (approx) on 7 titles A rare large holding of 950 acres (approx) in a much sought after north of Melbourne location. Gently rolling terrain, 6 dams, and frontage to both Daisyburn Road and Bassetts Lane. Mature shade trees and native pastures. Electricity connection available. 7 titles. Suited to a variety of livestock enterprises and or an excellent investment opportunity. Inspection is recommended by appointment.
Retail Development Site Adjoining Coles & ALDI * Commercial 1 zoning
* Wide, two street frontage
* Flat redevelopment parcel
* Multi purpose site
* Prime for national retailers
* Adjoining a freestanding Aldi Supermarket
* Also neighbouring Seymour Shopping Centre
* 4,030sqm of flat land
* Month to month tenant in place
COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT * Solid concrete construction, built 8 years, 1000 sqm floor space.
* Operating as a Sports Store "TOTAL SPORTS".
* Corner site, main road frontage.
* Building divided into show room, store room, offices, toilets and is air conditioned throughout.
* Excellent long term tenant on lease.
* Rent return $60,000 pa plus outgoings from 1.11.15.
* Easy access to 60 car car park (bitumen and lined).
* Seymour population 6500. 1 hr North of Melb via Hume Fwy. Daily train service.
Exclusive boutique furniture, prop & venue hire business - Increasing sales
- Opportunity for growth
- Unique, industry leading products
- Ease of operation from anywhere in the state
- Minimum overheads
Heartwood Hire is an exclusive boutique furniture, prop and venue hire business specialising in hand crafted, recycled timber goods as well as custom made products. The business was established by the current owners in 2014.
Heartwood Hire is run from the vendors home in Glenaroua; however, it could be operated from anywhere in the state. The business services a majority of Victoria and offers delivery to the central business district i...