Large scale netted apple orchard One of Australia’s largest undercover orchards with expansion potential strategically located at Loxton in the Riverland region of South Australia.
The region is renowned for producing high quality products including wine, citrus and a variety of nut crops.
The Rivercorp apple orchard features:
• Total area of 168.41 hectares.
• Approximately 134.96 hectares of established apple orchard.
• Over 200,000 trees predominantly planted to Granny Smith, Pink Lady and Gala varieties.
• Over 100 hectares of netted orchard.
• 10 Certificates of Title and a Crown Lease.
• Substantial irri...
FOR SALE - 49 Airport Road & Lot 201 Hilton Road Two opportunities for the investor, owner occupier or developer:
49 Airport Road
Leased investment. securely leased to RAND with options
1,400sqm* transport depot on a site of 6,300sqm*
Dual access, wide street, fully fenced and surrounded by quality users
Income circa $55,000 per annum net
Lot 201 Hilton Road
Vacant adjoining land suitable for development of 6,397sqm
Available separately to the investment
For Sale via Private Treaty. Offers invited.
This is a wonderful sub $1 million opportunity on the Barossa Freight Route.
Conundrum Vineyard, Riverland Wine Region Conundrum Vineyard is a large-scale holding, developed as a wine grape vineyard situated in the Kingston on Murray settlement in the Riverland Wine Region of South Australia. Approximately 63% of the vineyard is planted to red grape varieties (predominantly Shiraz and Merlot) and 37% planted to white grape varieties (predominantly Chardonnay and Verdelho).
The property’s assets include:
• Approximately 403 hectares of land.
• Approximately 253.08 hectares planted to mature vines.
• Direct access to the Sturt Highway - the major rural Highway between Adelaide and Sydney.