HUGE SHED Situated in the centre of town we have this large shed (20m x 30m x 12m), formally used as a grain silo. It features:
- 8100sqm block (2 acres approx.)
- 600sqm floor area in shed (approx.)
- Disused weigh bridge that could be repaired
- Town water, power easily connected
- Partially cement floor in shed
- Make ideal storage shed
- Large area for parking
- Grain handling facilities may need some repair
OPTIONS ARE PLENTY This unique property would be suitable for many uses. Located in the main street it could be reinstated as a commercial venture. The front show room is huge with 2 spacious service rooms adjacent suitable for many uses. Under the same roof line is a comfortable 2BR unit to live in or rent out. For the creative you could convert this property into 2
separate units and sit back and collect the rental income. There is the added attraction of rear and side access. Come have a look and see what you think.
FORMER STANHOPE FIRE STATION The Stanhope Fire Station would have played a vital role in the history of the community. Situated on approx. 908sqm, the building features:
- 20m x 10m Station divided into 2 large rooms
- One feature wall of polished pine to divide the rooms
- Kitchenette in both rooms. Ceiling fan in back room
- 1 room partly carpeted and tiled
- All town amenities and main road frontage
- Full front consists of glass paneling
- 2 toilets and ample storage
- 2 water tanks: 18,000 litres & 22,700 litres
- Large parking area, partially cemented
- Zoned Township
- Complex offers many possibilities ...
Investment Country Hotel / Gold Fields Area - 50456V Main street location in vibrant country town only 1.5 hours drive from Melbourne. This hotel with the only TAB in town is well presented and enjoys a good mix of patrons. The business provides first class plant & equipment and shows a 10% yield. Tenant pays all outgoings. There is also the option for sale as a Freehold Going Concern.
Country Hotel In Goldfields Area - 50456 Impressive Hotel located in main street of vibrant country town approx 150 klms north of Melbourne. * Only TAB in town, bistro, beer garden, bottle shop * 3 bedroom family residence * Good mix of trade * Current owners showing net profit in excess of $3,000 per week * Recent recipients of 2016 AHA Award for Outstanding Community Service
Inspection will impress! Also available for sale as a Freehold Investment.
983CPF - A hidden Paradise in Rushworth Located in Rushworth, North Eastern Victoria. An original style caravan park, The Miners Pick. Nestled next to a gold prospectors dream. Thousands of acres of iron bark forest. A labour of love for over 35 years. Rushworth has been kind to the current operators, but age has caught up with them and it's time to move on. Easy operation, return clientele, a workers caravan park. This iconic caravan park is overflowing with memorabilia of a bygone-era. Live the quiet lifestyle that everyone dreams about. Plenty of opportunity for improvement or just operate it the way it's worke...