Potential Plus! Highly Exposed Corner Freehold • Prominently located property within Glen Waverley’s buzzing retail precinct • Directly opposite the busy railway station and bus interchange and adjacent to Glen Waverley Secondary College and public car park • Versatile site of 209sqm approx. with rear access via right of way • Combined dual street frontage of 41 metres approx. • Within favourable high density zoning • Significant further development potential (stca) • Offered with Vacant Possession • Positioned within the Kingsway retail and entertainment district surrounded by popular eateries, highly regarded local and national r...
Highly Sought After Investment Located directly opposite Knox City Shopping Centre and leased to a well-established Law Practice that has been in the property for over two decades.
This property will suite the astute investor who is seeking a low risk investment with excellent potential for growth.
- Current rental $50,000 pa + GST + Outgoings - Three (3) year lease commenced 1st March, 2016 - Two (2) further terms of three (3) years - Fixed Annual increases of 2.5% and a market review at the commencement of the further term.
Harcrest Hub Shopping Centre Colliers International is pleased to present for sale Harcrest Hub Shopping Centre.
Offered For Sale via Public Expressions of Interest is six shops and an ATM in-one-line.
Key highlights of this retail investment opportunity include:
- Fully Leased Total Net Income of $294,830* per annum
- Substantial fixed income growth of 28%* over the next two years that will see the income increase to $366,853* per annum
- Recently refurbished in September 2016 at a cost of $340,000*
- GLA of 625sqm*
- Ample parking with 96* at-grade parking bays
- Wantirna South population to increase 20% t...
Securely Leased Hotel Investment The Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley is a 200 room 4 star hotel which is widely regarded as one of Metropolitan Melbourne's strongest performing hotels. Situated within the Glen Waverley Activity Centre and surrounded by the retail precincts of the Glen Shopping Centre, Century City Walk and Kingsway, the hotel benefits from the broad base of accommodation drivers within the City of Monash.
The hotel is currently leased to Accor, one of the world's largest hotel operators, under a triple net lease expiring July 2018 providing certainty of income in the short term with flexibility of opera...