Two lots of 10.33 ha and 16.75 ha on separate titles directly adjacent to iconic Richmond This is an absolutely incredible opportunity to procure a near level 27ha parcel of land on two titles right in the middle of historic Richmond. Previously utilised as a horticultural enterprise these two lots are split into 10.33ha and 16.75ha respectively and can either be bought separately or together as a whole parcel. Both have Coal River frontages and both come with a 15 mega litre water licence. The soil here is extremely productive and either lot would certainly lend themselves to intensive agriculture such as a vineyard, cherry orchard or blueberry farm. Given its location a tourism ...
Get Away from It All - TBL2257G This parcel of rural land of just under 100 acres (37.57 hectares) is the ideal destination for the buyer wishing to escape the rat race. Being mostly bush with a couple of superb home sites, you could build the dream home or a shack to use on weekends. A small quarry on the land could supply you with all the road base needed to turn some of the tracks to more suitable roads. There is enough timber to supply your own needs for the rest of your life and maybe supplementing your income as well. An ideal lot, but not too far away from the real world, with incredible views from peaks of the lan...
VERSATILE-VINEYARD, CATTLE, SHEEP OR GOATS? This North East facing Coal Valley block has been dramatically developed in the last few years with irrigation, approx. 6 kilometres of new wallaby fencing, substantial lockable gateways, large colorbond shed and cattle plus sheep yards being installed. The property runs from the beginnings of Native Hut Rivulet to the top of a dolerite hill, 380 metres in height. There is approximately 46ha of pasture divided into 5 paddocks on the lower level and 11ha of clear silver tussock country on doleritic soils at the top of the property. The remainder is bush (your own firewood) and native shrubs wi...
INDIVIDUAL STORAGE/MINI-WAREHOUSE UNITS (12m - 117m) OWNER-OCCUPY OR INVEST • Strategic location approx 15 mins from Hobart CBD and en route to popular boating and leisure destinations on the east and south-east coast.
• Close to Hobart International Airport, Cambridge Homemaker Centre, and within a booming commercial-industrial precinct.
• Thoughtful design and quality construction focused on security, accessibility and convenience to deliver a premium product.
• NOW SELLING Stage 1 and Stage 2 - 16 SOLD.
• Features include:
- A range of unit sizes (12m - 117m)
- Concrete panel construction
- Excellent internal clearance
- Custom fit-out options...
QEW ORCHARDS' RIPE FOR DIVERSIFICATION - FINGER POST ROAD, CAMPANIA Exceptional location within the prime Coal River Valley region predominantly known for its thriving stone fruit and primary wine production; just a 20 minute scenic car drive from Hobart city and 10 minutes to Hobart International Airport, within close proximity to Richmond. Consider this: -
* Substantial Land Holding on thee (3) Titles totalling 118.955 hectares comprising approximately 50 hectares of prime agricultural land, 10 hectares apricots, 2.1 hectares pears (108 fig trees) with balance land area cleared for cattle, sheep and Deer Pen;
* Significant principal dwelling including 5 ...
PREMIUM GOLF COURSE OPPORTUNITY - 18 HOLE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE • An 18-hole championship golf course recognised Australia-wide as an elite course and a premier test of golf
• Incorporates arguably Tasmania's leading Pro Shop team providing a wide range of golf equipment and merchandise plus highly trained and experienced coaching services
• Set on a spectacular headland featuring stunning views and over 2km waterfrontage to Barilla Bay and Pitt Water
• Strategically positioned less than 5 mins to Hobart International Airport, 15 mins approx. from Hobart CBD and approx. 1.5km frontage to the Tasman Highway, the main tourist route accessing Tasman...
6,000m2 - HIGH VISIBILTY SITE - CAMBRIDGE Consider this;
* High traffic flow location in strong growth area within close proximity to Hobart Airport and 12 minute drive to the Hobart CBD;
* Total land area measuring approx 6,000m2 extending parallel to busy main road frontage providing major exposure to the Kennedy Drive & Seven Mile Beach roundabout and the Tasman Highway;
* Near level freehold land parcel perfectly placed for commercial/industrial development;
* Explore the possibilites of this Versatile property mix also suited as a sales/hire/storage/transport depot.
PLEASE NOTE: - The Department of State Growth has adv...
2 SIGNIFICANT LAND PARCELS Cambridge Parcel A - 2.500 hectares (25,000m2)
Parcel B 30.36 hectares (303,600m2)
Explore the possibilities for these two (2) significant land parcels located in the strong growth Cambridge location diagonally opposite the main road entrance to Hobart Airport and adjoining the Barilla Bay crown reserve.
PARCEL A: - 269 KENNEDY DRIVE, CAMBRIDGE
* measuring approximately 2.5 hectares with a part industrial zoning use and part 'Open Space' use, overlooking Barilla Bay;
* located alongside the southern-end of the Cambridge light aircraft airstrip with the immediate location experie...
PRIME INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - CAMBRIDGE Major development site located directly opposite the significant Hobart Airport/commercial precinct which includes the prominent Airport Hotel complex. Also located alongside the iconic Lewis Marine commercial complex just 12 minutes from the Hobart CBD
* High volume traffic flow location in a strong growth commercial precinct
* Combined Commercial/Industrial use zoning ideally suited for major development including warehouse, showroom and/or heavy industrial workshop/storage site
* Total balance land area measuring approx 8,000m2
* Prime main highway frontage with shar...