Business For Sale - The Ideal Holiday Complex - ID 8477 H North Queensland Management Rights For Sale
- Quiet, restful Port Douglas holiday location
- Very close to beach and shops
- 18 lots with 17 in the letting pool
- Flexible room configuration
- Accommodation module agreements expiring 2039
- Recently renovated and painted manager's apartment
- Attached office on title with direct access to residence
This business will tick all the boxes for those seeking a solid, profitable business in an attractive holiday setting.
Net Profit: $269,494
Asking Price: $1,540,000
(Inclusive of manager's residence)
Highway Frontage Blue Chip Returns at 7.5% PRICE REDUCED TO SELL. Rare Port Douglas Main highway frontage shop front/office with rear roller door access and mezzanine. The property currently has a great tenant in place who operates a holiday letting business, that has been operating in the region for over 18 years. It has a great 3x3 year lease in place. The tenant pays the outgoings and the owner receives $20,300 per year in rent. This property would make a great small super fund investment, or may lend it-self to someone who may want to operate from such a prominent site in the future. With returns getting harder to find and interes...
FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL PREMISES IN TOWN CENTRE This 1012 sqm, freehold commercial site is prime real estate, centrally located in the heart of Port Douglas on Macrossan Street. The premises currently contains two tenants. Downstairs, the retail shop lease is in place until 2020, with two 5 year options. The tenant is a long term retailer in Port Douglas and an excellent trader. Upstairs, a well established Backpacker Accommodation lease is currently in place at 2 years with a further 2 year option. The net income return is $126,920.00 pa. There's access to car parking at the rear. Freehold properties are rare commodities in Macrossan St. ...
​Port Douglas Commercial Shop Investment Opportunity ​ With good returns getting harder to find here is an opportunity to secure 167sqm of commercial shop space on the corner of Macrossan and Owen St in the heart of Port Douglas. Currently rented to 2 long standing tenants, one an art gallery and the other a beauty therapy business. Presently the property is showing around a 6% net return. Given its poisiton in Port Douglas and how tourism is growing within the region, this is a good investment. Contact Mark Flinn on 0405 646 313 to receive further information or to discuss the property further.
Business For Sale - Attractive Style & Attractive Business - ID 8705 H Port Douglas The Jewel in the Crown of North Queensland
Management Rights Business For Sale
- 37 lots with 36 all in the holiday letting pool
- Fully self contained studio apartments
- Architecture & accommodation that appeals to guests and visitors
- Nicely landscaped grounds with minimal maintenance
- Attractive Body Corporate salary of $69,289
- The business is generating excellent and consistent profits
- Perfect location, walk to Macrossan Street, beach or the marina
- Two bedroom manager's residence with direct access to office
- Office is attached and on title
Business For Sale - Family Holiday Resort - ID 8606 Port Douglas Management Rights
- Ideal for Couple or First Timers
- Holiday management rights Port Douglas
- 20 lots in total with 16 in the letting pool
- Well established resort offering townhouse and apartment options
- Facilities include a saltwater pool, spa, BBQ and full tennis court
- Consistent profits of $143,239 with repeat clientele
- Conveniently located to beach, marina & the activity of Macrossan Street
- Accommodation module with agreements expiring in 2033
- Comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom managers apartment with direct
access to attached office on title
WORLD CLASS RESORT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH APPROVALS Colliers International is pleased to offer for sale this premiere resort development opportunity located in the heart of the iconic resort destination of Port Douglas.
This Port Douglas resort opportunity comprises a 20,670m2 (2.067ha) vacant parcel of land with an approved Development Application for a 253 room resort and associated facilities. The residential mix of the proposed accommodation comprises: 5 x 3 bed apartments, 27 x 2 bed apartments, 47 x 2 bed dual key apartments, and 127 x 1 bedroom apartments; allowing for a total of 206 residential apartments.
Stunning residential complex in beautiful Port Douglas PRISTINE PORT PERMANENT.
This complex has a generous 3 bedroom,
3 bathroom stunning residence with private pool & garden. The business netts $66,000 pa consisting of a body corp salary $50,000 pa. There is an office on title with long agreements and no set hours. Minimal duties. 1 person easy run.
Outstanding location with 4 Mile Beach at the end of the road. Unbeatable Price at $680,000 neg.
CONTACT: Kirsten Lowis - 0488 900 619
2 Car Carport
Office Software: Console Gateway
FAST FOOD OUTLET / DEVELOPMENT SITE - HIGHWAY EXPOSURE • Highway exposure site of 5,743 sqm
• 62 metre frontage
• Development approval for service station and restaurant/fast food outlet
Please contact our office to obtain the Information Memorandum.
Knight Frank Cairns is regarded as a market leader locally. Knight Frank has the benefit of an Australian and worldwide network of high quality commercial agency, valuations, property management, research and consulting services. Knight Frank provides strategic advice, forecasting, consultancy, insight and independent expert advice, and has longevity in the local market for analysis a...
INDUSTRIAL UNITS @ CRAIGLE/PORT DOUGLAS. A selection of Industrial units are available for sale in Craiglie, at the entrance to Port Douglas. Unit sizes and prices are: Unit 6: 308.6sqm @ $277,740; Unit 14: 260sqm @ $338,000 and Unit 1: 331sqm @ $430,000. Each unit features high ceilings and own facilities. There's easy access and ample parking.
These are strata titled properties and the best value in town. All remaining Units for sale are leased to Jan 2017 - Jan 2018 (date varies depending on the unit). Eleven units have sold in recent months and 3 units remain for sale as at January 2017. Contact Alan Crossman on 0419 793 43...