Now reduced to sell This large prominent factory on Slip Road, has been reduced to sell with vacant possession available. The land size is approximately 945sqm and rear access has been created by an easement. This is the perfect location to run you business from or maybe build that new home, stca.
Excellent Park in Tourist Resort Town - 70531 Beautifully presented caravan park & boat storage. Comprises of 107 annuals, 30 permanents, 11 modern park cabins (7 waterfront) & 14 powered sites. Other features include a modern amenities building, kiosk, pool & managers residence. Separate owners two storey modern home with canal frontage & a boat mooring.
Strong Cash Flow / Low Maintenance - CRE Ref# 70133 This 4.45 acre (approx) Freehold Going Concern caravan park provides great underlying land value and strong cash flow. The park comprises of 88 powered sites with 10 cabins and 7 ensuited sites, two residences (1 x 3 bedroom & 1 x 1 bedroom), office & kiosk. Other features include a modern pool, camp kitchen, games room, amenities and guest laundry. Low maintenance with sealed internal roads. Zoned residential and surrounded by housing.
OUTSTANDING BUSINESS FOR SALE Amazing opportunity to purchase a truly stunning licensed cafe in the beautiful Gippsland Lakes town of Paynesville. This fully licensed cafe is a thriving lifestyle business with a brilliant reputation amongst tourists and locals.
- Very strong consistent sales.
- High volume foot traffic.
- Potential for much greater income .
- Stunning atmosphere with striking lake views.
- Ideally located to accommodate for both strong local and tourism trade.
- Licenses in place for extended hours wine bar/restaurant & live music .
- Impressive outdoor decking area with combined licensed seatin...
BUSINESS FOR SALE Situated on the beautiful Gippsland Lakes at Paynesville is this long established Marine Centre with boat storage, mechanical workshop and accessories showroom, catering for sail and power boats repairing both inboard Diesel and outboard petrol engines as well providing year round storage.
- Authorised Mercury & Suzuki Dealers
- Strong Healthy turnover
- Long lease available
- Comprehensive Plant & Equipment
- Located on 4 acres of land in the heart of Gippslands boating capital
- This business offers the astute operator a terrific income as well as great lifestyle opportunity ...
FOR SALE NOW - COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY - Overlooks the Gippsland Lakes
- Building area 88m2 approx
- Brick veneer construction
- Prominent high traffic location
- Land size 113m2 approx
- Business 1 zone
Make an offer must sell The owners want me sold, make an offer. Nestled on 12 acres of rural land on Raymond Island with town water, tank water and a small dam, This lovely home has verandas to all sides and comprises a lovely lounge room with wood heater, a very functional timber kitchen with combustion stove, gas cooking and a good-sized dining room. The 3 bedrooms are spacious and the main bedroom has semi ensuite comprising spa bath - separate shower recess and toilet. Outside there is a double garage with detached semi self contained flat, as well as a free standing work shed which is 33m x 8m approx. The works...