Large motel complex with adjoining recreational facilities Located in the beautiful rural township of New Norfolk, 32 kilometres north-west of Hobart.
This large motel complex was originally built in 1961 as the nurses quarters for the Royal Derwent Hospital.
From 2013 to 2016 the property was totally refitted and refurbished to provide a new large 3.5 star facility, which is fast becoming the number 1 accommodation provider in the whole of the Derwent Valley.
Includes 60 motel rooms, reception and office, lift foyer, breakfast/dining room, lobby, guest lounge, gymnasium, billiard room, guest laundry, manager’s residence and plenty of on-sit...
Major Residential / Multi-Unit Development Site - +/- 15,197m2 land in four strata titles to be sold as one package - Four heritage buildings on site - Suit residential or multi-unit development (STCA) - Zoned 'General Residential' New Norfolk Interim Planning Scheme (2015) - One block from High Street and community facilities - Adjacent to new Woolworths Supermarket development - Great opportunity for investor/developer to redevelop or 'land bank'
SECURE PASSIVE INVESTMENT - NEW NORFOLK - LEASED TO NATIONAL TENANT Long-held passive investment property being offered for sale for the first time in 10 Years.
* Comprising three (3) Titles the site has extensive road frontage with drive-through entry and egress located plus a combination of solid hardstand and gravel apron for extra off-street customer car parking;
* Located within the busy New Norfolk commercial business precinct the property has been historically known as Beaurepaires' with a total land area measuring approximately 1,664m2;
* Circa 1968 the building is solid brick construction measuring approximately 244m2 comprisin...
SUBSTANTIAL WORKSHOP ON LARGE BLOCK - NEW NORFOLK CURRENTLY USED AS A JOINERY FACILITY WITH SHOWROOM
LIGHT INDUSTRIAL ZONING
Ideally located within close proximity to the New Norfolk Town Centre and the newly built Woolworths and Mitre 10 Superstores, this industrial workshop/storage facility is a rare find in the greater Derwent Valley region.
* Significant block size measuring approximately 2,200m2; the site provides extensive car parking with the added bonus of vehicular access around the main building for larger vehicle transport use complete with additional roller-door entry suitable for fork lift truck operation;
THREE (3) PROMINENT RETAIL SHOPS ALL ON ONE TITLE MAIN ROAD FRONTAGE
PASSIVE FREEHOLD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Prime frontage onto the very busy High Street located in the heart' of the New Norfolk Central Business District.
* Prominent exposure to high volume pedestrian and vehicle traffic flow complete with side-driveway access to extensive land parcel measuring 1,159m2 for tenant and customer car parking;
* Total Building size measuring approximately 320m2 divided into 3 retail shops under the one roofline. The Net Lettable Floor Area for each shop is;
* No 65 High Street = 104m2;
* No 65A High S...
VACANT FREEHOLD SUPERMARKET BUILDING + 3 Bedroom Unit New Norfolk Substantial brick building measuring a total 848m2 previously trading as a popular supermarket, complete with 3 bedroom residential unit, all on a large level block measuring a total 2,400m2 with ample parking and drive-through access.
* Substantial Building in suburban residential location;
* Terrific scope to divide the building into separate shops such as hardware/ bakery/ butchery/ take-a-way;
* The building includes separate office, male & female toilets, storage and side roller door access for
trade and/or stock delivery;
* Solid concrete hardstand drive-thru and ...
Lifestyle Opportunity This stunning property is situated on approximately 10 acres in the Derwent Valley just 40 minutes from the City. Picturesque, private, and beautifully presented this modern home of huge proportions (635m2) provides a fabulous first impression. It features eight bedrooms, four bathrooms, three living areas including a formal "ballroom" with a hexagonal timber cathedral ceiling and floor to ceiling windows, an indoor pool with games room and bar, and many other fine fixtures including led-lighting, Tasmanian oak floors, plush carpeting, ducted vacuuming, gas cooking and multiple heating option...
Private and Seclusion A family rural brick home with great views, secluded but only 10 minutes from New Norfolk. The home features a large lounge with near new wood heater, a neat kitchen with large dining, two way bathroom along with 3 good size bedrooms and a family/rumpus room. The timber entertaining deck off the lounge room give you wonderful rural views over the Lachlan Valley. There is a separate double garage on the in the main timber and bush parcel of approx. 13.11 hectares (32.7acres) All Inspections Strictly By Appointment!!
Sunny River Views This large block has excellent views over the Derwent Valley on the popular Haney Road. Only 5 minutes from New Norfolk this land has good road access & several potential building sites. The block is covered in light eucalypt bush & power is readily accessible from Haney Road. This is a great spot to build & enjoy great views without the hassle of expensive driveways and multiple power poles. Please call the friendly team at Derwent Real Estate for a private viewing today
Bush Block - Value Situated minutes to New Norfolk and 35 minutes to Hobart?s Northern suburbs is this approx. 12.52 hectares - 31 (acre) parcel of land. There is plenty of room to do your own thing including, build your home or a place just to get away. The land has great views with plenty of timber & bush. The property has a gravel access road and a cleared house site. Call today to arrange an inspection!