Rare Central Freehold Diamond with Huge Upside Potential | Resort Brokers ID : FH003392 Resort Brokers ID : FH003392
53 room motel with air-conditioned rooms (lots of variation in configuration).
Clientele includes corporate and tradies.
Four bedroom owner’s residence.
Three bedroom manager's unit.
70 seat restaurant.
Short stroll to town centre.
NB: Property inspections are by appointment only
Hotel / Leisure
No listings found
MORE FROM THIS AGENT
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing 8 June 2016
Moranbah Investment Opportunity - Central Qld The offering comprises of a commercial zoned property on 2,465sqm* land within the township or Moranbah.
A brief summary of the Property is as follows: • Centrally located • Currently tenanted by “Moranbah Mechanical & Towing” • Currently tenanted until October 2016 • Leasehold Land • 61.3m* frontage to Bacon Street • 315sqm office* and 401sqm* workshop
Information Memorandum available upon request
Contact the agent today to arrange an inspection
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing 4pm, Wednesday 8th June, 2016
FOR SALE OR LEASE - MORANBAH INDUSTRIAL SHED & ACCOM 3 THORPE STREET, MORANBAH
* Land area 2487m2
* Zoning: Industry (High impact)
* Ground floor a/c office and amenities 75m2
* Mezzanine a/c office 75m2
* Four room accommodation centre with separate amenities
* 600m2 shed with internal office/3 phase power
* Shed has drive through access to rear hard stand
* 30 metre frontage to Thorpe Street
* Council approved wash-down facility
AVAILABLE NOW FOR SALE OR LEASE - Contact Col Wilson today on 0429 493 773
MORANBAH INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY * Total land area 905m2 on three titles
* To be sold on a 13% net yield
* Stand-alone a/c office building 409m2
* Lease with Isaac Regional Council ends October 2015, then a 12 month option
* High profile CBD area in Griffin Street
* Neighbours Moranbah Post Office
* Demand remains strong for office space in Moranbah
* On-site secure parking
* Storage shed at rear of building
* Fit out plan available on request
For more information contact Col Wilson 0429493773 or email email@example.com.
Lot 2 is a 7019m2 high profile, industrial development site in the Bowen Basin coal mining town of Moranbah. Moranbah is the major service centre for the region, falling within the local government authority of the Isaac Regional Council (IRC). The owner has dramatically slashed the price to meet the market. Buy to build and develop, or invest in the future
High profile and access to Goonyella Road
140 metre frontage to Goonyella Road
Minutes to Moranbah CBD
Level allotment with services/fenced
Total area 7019m2
Grazing Lifestyle Property 100 Acres with large Qld style home 7 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Kitchens, 2 entertainment areas, 2 lounge/ Dining areas plus a 4 Bedroom 2 bathroom open plan transportable home all with aircon. A large work shed with power and pipeline water, dam and rainwater tanks. There is also horse stables and chook pen. Ideal property for a company as there is plenty machinery parking and is located about half hour drive from Moranbah. This property is also and ideal investment as it is producing a good income and can be purchased with the business subject to negotiations.