SOLD BY JEFF LIND - 2.9 Hectares(approx).
- Township Zone.
- Policy Area 7 Residential.
- Approval by The Barossa Council to divide into 28 allotments.
- A rare opportunity to purchase residential development land in the Southern Barossa.
For sale by Auction on the property on Friday 9th December 2016 at 11.00am (unless sold prior).
Details: Jeff Lind 0413 186 214
Elders Gawler 37 Murray Street, Gawler SA 5118 RLA64256
Lyndoch Hotel (Business Only) Character single storey hotel prominently sited in this very popular Barossa Valley township. Features of this extremely well presented business include:-
- Front bar with TAB
- 15 machine gaming room
- Saloon bar & bistro
- Large 200 seat function room
- Alfresco verandah
- Walk in bottle shop
- Off street car parking
- Only an hour from Adelaide
- Strong trading in all departments
- Rare opportunity to purchase a hotel business in the tightly held Barossa Valley!
Old Bakehouse Tavern - Freehold & Business This magnificently presented character hotel is offered for sale for the first time in 21 years. The current owners are in their sixties and are now looking forward to retirement. The Tavern has been a profitable business that has set them up for life and they would love to see a new couple with fresh ideas and enthusiasm take it over.
Arguably one of the best presented hotels of its size in the State!
* Heritage style single storey tavern
* Lovingly maintained and significantly upgraded throughout
* Prominently sited in this growing township approx. 50 kms from the Adelaide ...