Tasmania's Best F/H Cabin & Caravan Park - $899K o/o This is Tasmania's best cabin and caravan park opportunity
- It has an excellent turnover, with an even better net profit
- It represents the best value, with a 18% roi
- It is well known , long established.one owner almost 30 years.
- It is a business venture where all the owners expenses are meet by the business, down to the toilet rolls.
- It is compact, easily managed, existing owners take an extended period off over the winter period.
- It offers a variety of accommodation, from camping sites to delux cabin accommodation, to exquisite colonial en suite rooms..
Country lifestyle The residence of this beautiful farm is now being sold separately on 21 hectares approx. (Please refer to land only listing for details of the remaining titles). Should you want further land attached to the residence then please enquire on the neighbouring titles.
The main residence is only five years old and consists of an entrance porch, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, three bedrooms with an ensuite and walk-in robe in the master, main bathroom with separate toilet and entertaining deck with gorgeous views of the landscape.
The home operates on mains power, tank water and envi...
Pristine Rural Acreage On offer is 10 acres approx. of beautiful rural land positioned along the Little Swanport waterways.
This property offers water frontage access via the reserve and a combination of cleared pasture and natural bush. A creek runs through the property providing access to fresh water plus there are a couple of sheds in an area utilised for family vacations.
The location of this property offers a lifestyle of tranquillity with pleasurable views of the surrounding landscape and access to the pristine waterways at your door step.
This property offers great locations to build a holiday home or pe...
TRIABUNNA GARAGE AND SERVICE STATION - Affordable Freehold Acquisition Family owned and operated freehold service station located on Tasmania's magical East Coast just over 1 hour car drive from Hobart in the bay-side township of Triabunna.
Prominent corner location with land area measuring 808m2 just a short stroll to the boating marina, Spring Bay foreshore and Maria Island Ferry Service.
Triabunna is renowned for its fishing and fresh local seafood caught in the pristine waters of the Tasman Sea. Enjoy the spoils of this popular region renowned for its fishing, particularly for its crayfish and scallop catch;