206HA Property with estimated 41 million tonne fresh basalt This property represents a significant opportunity to secure an estimated reserve of 41 million tonnes of “slightly weathered to fresh basalt” strategically located north west of Melbourne. The property is currently operated as a mixed farming (crop and cattle) enterprise.
• Land Size - 206HA (approx)
• Freehold title
• No planning overlays*
• Close proximity to Melbourne, Geelong & Ballarat
• Rail along north east boundary
• Basalt resource report and tender document available on request
Victorian Broiler Farm Portfolio – 500,000+ Bird Capacity The ‘Victorian Broiler Farm Portfolio’ comprises 11 sheds with associated infrastructure, improvements and accommodation across three individual farms. The portfolio has a history of strong productive and financial performance, underpinned by contractual arrangements with Australia’s largest chicken meat processor, Baiada Poultry Limited.
All three farms have been developed, managed and maintained to a high standard by their one owner and each farm within the portfolio has its own strategic and special benefits which makes this group of assets a highly desirable offering either as an indiv...
"Leighburn" Shelford 2903 Acres or Thereabouts Prime Position - Mixed Farming Operation with Irrigation
Diverse enterprise capabilities - suited to crops, sheep, cattle & fodder
Absolute convenience: Geelong 35 km, Melbourne - 110 km
* Main road frontage located in between Shelford and Teesdale - Landbank opportunity on 9 Titles * Fully refurbished Federation style homestead (Circa 1905) featuring open plan living,master bedroom with ensuite & WIR, three other bedrooms, freestanding woodheater, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, bullnose veranda and outdoor entertaining deck above an in-ground pool, nestled in a mature lovely garde...
Eagles Rise vineyard - Lifestyle with Strong Income Potential Seize this opportunity to acquire established commercial vineyard ‘Eagles Rise’, the birthplace of renowned label ‘Wild Wine’.
From a spectacular site perched above the Moorabool River valley, this special 17.42 ha - 43 acre approx land parcel is laid mostly to vines with a charming 3BR home spoilt for views.
Approximately 20,000 vines, grown in red soil over limestone, include Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon varieties produce premium cool climate wines, the Moorabool Valley’s only sparkling wines and other multi-medal winners. The restored 1880’s Sunday Schoolhou...
Substantial Light Industrial Complex * Consisting of two 340m2 galvanised steel warehouses with 25m2 offices and amenities. Air conditioned and security system
* Third freestanding warehouse of approx 220m2 at rear of property accessed from side drive
* Parking out front of premises for six vehicles on concrete hardstand
* Land area approx 2,030m2
* Quality construction in good order
* Opportunity for owner occupier needing large but versatile premises or investor,
with the option to lease as a whole or three individual tenancies
* Price reduced and vendor will consider reasonable offers
* Zoned Industrial 1
State-of-the-art Broiler Farm Meredith Broiler Farm is located on the Midland Highway, four kilometres (approx.) south of the Meredith township, half way between Geelong and Ballarat and 103 kilometres (approx.) west of Melbourne CBD via the West Gate and Princes Freeways.
Meredith Broiler Farm is a very well presented commercial broiler farm comprising four grower sheds with a total capacity of over 200,000 birds (approx.) based on 21.5 birds per square metre of shed area.
The property comprises:
* a 60.05 hectare (approx.) parcel of flat to undulating, regular shaped rural land located on the eastern side of th...