Prime Development Opportunity Positioned in the main street of Kurri Kurri, this substantial adaptive re-use development opportunity offers purchasers
multiple potential future uses (STCA). With a generous 70m frontage to Lang Street the property will be suitable for, but
limited to, child care, commercial premises, medical centres, seniors housing, service stations and multi-dwelling housing.
Within an easy drive to Newcastle and the Hunter Valley via the Hunter Expressway, the greater Kurri Kurri area is a self sufficient community of more than 16,200 residents.
- Ample on-site and street parking
- Zoned B2 Loca...
CORNER LOCATION - 2 SHOPS + RESIDENTIAL FLAT + ATM If you want it all, then this is your last stop!!! Operate your business from one shop, rent out the other shop for an income stream and live or rent out the rear flat. On top of this, collect the rent from the Newcastle Permanent's ATM.
Shop 1: * 5.5m glass frontage * Approx 17 deep * Open plan + 3 office areas * Automatic glass sliding front doors * Data cabled * Air Conditioned * Own kitchenette * PLUS basement with 2 sets of amenities and storage area of 4m x 5m
Shop 2: * 7m frontage (mostly glass) * Approx. 11m depth * Newcastle Permanent ATM in front window * Rear exit * Small basem...
NEW PRICE....LIGHT INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SITES- SIDE BY SIDE! You are looking straight at a fantastic business opportunity!
These 2 lots are approx. 3,442m2 each of light industrial land (Zoned IN2) offering main road frontage on one of Kurri Kurri's main traffic roads.
Situated in a key location:
- 1.5km (approx.) from main CBD & shopping
- 3.6km (approx.) to Hunter Expressway on/exit ramps (both Weston & Kurri/Heddon Greta)
- 15 minutes to Maitland & Cessnock
- 20 minutes to Hunter Valley Vineyards
- 30 minutes to Newcastle & Newcastle Airport
- 1.5 Hours to Sydney
Kurri Kurri is an ever growing area that is expandi...
ONE OF A KIND! COMMERCIAL BUILDING! A rare opportunity has hit the market with the selling of one of Kurri Kurri's founded & prominent building, the 'Masonic Temple'.
The building is now currently being used as a Ceramic Art Studio, but offers a great opportunity and potential for multiple uses.
- Constructed of triple brick built in 1909
- Zoned B2 Local Centre
- Only 1 private owner since Mason's sold approx. 25 years ago
- Roof replaced approx. 10 years ago
- Grassed outdoor area
- Amazing story piece with mason features throughout
- Great location being in the heart of Kurri Kurri
- Exposure galore (Situated on o...
Prime Corner Location - A prime position located on the corner of Northcote Street and Mitchell Avenue, Kurri Kurri.
- Located on the main road connecting Kurri Kurri to Weston and Cessnock.
- Kurri Kurri is situated approximately 38 kilometers north west of Newcastle CBD and conveniently located five (5)
minutes to the Hunter Expressway.
Two adjoining lots - site areas are as follows;
- 47 Northcote Street 1,513sqm (approx.)
- 51 Northcote Street 1,499sqm (approx.)
- Total 3,012sqm (approx.)
- The property has a frontage of approximately 30 metres to Mitchell Ave...
Large Engineering Facility, Affordable Price The property is centrally positioned to service Newcastle Port facilities, Hunter Valley mining industry and Sydney regions. Kurri Kurri is situated approximately 38 kilometres north west of the Newcastle CBD and port facilities and around 148km from Sydney CBD. The property is located in the industrial centre at Kurri Kurri which benefits from the Hunter Express which is approximately 5 minutes from the property. The expressway links Branxton to Cameron Park
A large engineering facility comprising of two high clearance workshop bays which includes 4 overhead cranes (1 x 24t, 1 x 20t, 1...
HISTORIC RETAIL SPACE LOOKING FOR A NEW LEASE ON LIFE!! Massive glass shop frontage Shops approx 200 m2 each - internal access to both Internal office space Ornate high ceilings Rustic wooden floors Separate shower and amenities Work shed at the rear of the property Storage area Rear access for 4 cars Fully fenced Zoning - B4 - Mixed Use
Be in a rush to inspect this ornate property as this will not last for long