Major Permit Approved Townhouse Site Savills and Knight Frank are delighted to offer this outstanding development opportunity, with an approved permit in place for a 'Rothelowman' designed townhouse project.
Key attributes of this property include:
- Significant landholding of 18,990 sqm*
- Commercial 1 Zone
- Combined street frontage of 316 m*
- Recently approved permit for 99 townhouses designed by renowned architects 'Rothelowman'
- Includes 1,633 sqm* pad site with potential for retail and apartments (STCA)
- Highly convenient location adjoining Keilor Central Shopping Centre with 65* retailers including Coles, Kma...
FREESTANDING MEDICAL INVESTMENT LEASED TO LONG STANDING TENANT OF 30 YEARS WITH FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (STCA) CBRE Victorian Health, Aged & Child Care are delighted to present for sale St Luke Medical Centre. A freestanding medical investment positioned on the prominent corner of Main Road East and Paringa Drive.
- Long standing tenant since 1987
- Brand new five year lease complemented by CPI fixed annual rental increases
- Returning $240,000pa* + outgoings + GST
- Corner location with a combined street frontage of over 80m* and 1,564sqm* of land
- Substantial building area of 348sqm* plus 23 car spaces onsite
- Convenient access to and from the Western Ring Road and St Albans main...
RARE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Raine & Horne Werribee is excited to offer for sale this freestanding building on a corner block. Presenting a rare opportunity to buy, this building is only short walk to upgraded St Albans Train Station and vibrant Alfrieda Street shopping and business centre.
The key features of this building include:
• Two Levels
• Total floor area of 968 sqm (apporx.)
• Land: 1386 sqm (approx.)
• Comprises three tenancies.
• Estimated Net annual income of $210,000.
• Basement and rear car parking for 19 Cars
• Commercial Zone 1
This is an extreme opportunity that you won't let it pass by yo...
Huge Development Site Of 1,012m An incredibly home offering an immediately comfortable family lifestyle with endless potential for those looking to rebuild or completely redevelop (STCA).
The home's current floorplan includes three bedrooms, plus study and central bathroom, lounge and dining through to the functional kitchen/meals area, plus separate laundry, separate WC and original hardwood floors throughout.
One of St Albans largest residential blocks with bus stop virtually at the doorstep, walking distance to shops and schools, parks and train station, easy freeway access, land approx 1012sqm.
Retail shop in Growth Zone Set in the vibrant St Albans Village locale this is your opportunity to purchase a retail shop in an outstanding St Albans East location in a well frequented shopping strip opposite school. Entry level opportunity for owner occupier or investor, vacant possession available, total building area of 145m2 approx. on a site of 183m2 approximately. There is room for further improvement in this excellent St Albans East location.
DOUBLE THE LAND AND DOUBLE THE OPPORTUNITY Set on approximately 1281m2 explore the possibilities and potential rewards and enjoying a quality lifestyle or rental income while you develop another home or units on this substantial site (STCA).
The quality home comprises of: 4 good size bedrooms, Master with full ensuite, separate lounge room, open plan family/meals, rumpus, sensational kitchen with stone bench tops, central bathroom, huge backyard with an outdoor entertaining area.
Located in this ever appreciating pocket of St Albans East close to all amenities including shops, schools, public transport and easy to access Freewa...
FREEHOLD SHOP – SECURE INVESTMENT Main road exposure on bustling Main Road East near bus stop. Land area approximately 178m2, building area approximately 148m2 plus two parking spaces from rear lane. Features toilet/shower, air conditioning and three phase power. Five year lease until 17th July 2021 with further option of five years. Rent $27,564 per annum plus G.S.T. Outgoings paid by tenant, 4% annual increase for term of lease and option period.