Prime Highway Industrial Site Industrial holding situated at Hexham on the southern side of Maitland Road (New England highway). Excellent exposure, 30,161 average daily vehicle count (RMS 2016).
Knight Frank Newcastle is pleased to offer this outstanding industrial site for sale by Expressions of Interest:
- Combined total site area of approximately 12,854sqm (1.2854 Ha)
- 4 x Individual Lots
- IN3 Heavy Industrial zoning
- Extensive Highway Frontage
- 2 Bedroom Cottage with Holding Income
Fantastic position for those needing maximum exposure with a combined frontage to the New England Highway (Maitland...
Industrial Original Cottage Previously used purpose built industrial shed Zoned IN3 heavy industrial Original cottage sits on level 551m2 block Directly opposite river Perfect for one working in the area Previously used as an engineering facility With Mono rail & crane Residence used as office
Heavy Industrial Site with Long Street Frontage !! A broadacre, zoned, englobo parcel of land situated close to Newcastle Port, Newcastle CBD whilst including immediate access to Port Stephens and the Hunter Valley. Comprising two Lots the property is for sale on one line or individually. Long street frontage to Sparke Street provides the end developer with excellent access and flexible development potential. Partially low lying land to the rear of the property however the heavy industry zoning and location adjacent to the One Steel recycling facility should attract the attention of industrial owner occupiers. Call Agent for further details a...
Warehouse Unit with Offices - Highly functional industrial strata unit.
- Excellent quality two level air-conditioned office accommodation.
- 5.1 metre clearance to the eaves.
- Good roller door access.
- Additional mezzanine storage area.
- Zoned IN2 – Light Industrial under Newcastle LEP 2012.
- Two car spaces
Building areas as follows:-
- Office & Amenities - 108sqm (approx.)
- Warehouse - 174sqm (approx.)
- Total Area - 282sqm (approx.)
High Bay Workshop with Rear Yard Space - Located on Wallsend Rd approximately 100m south of Pacific Highway in the central location of Sandgate
- High bay (7.5m to eaves) workshop with offices and rear yard.
- Wash bay with oil separator
- Site area – 1,216sqm (approx.)
Building areas as follows:-
- Workshop - 702sqm (approx.)
- Office (Ground Floor) - 39sqm (approx.)
- Office (First Floor) - 39sqm (approx.)
- Total building area - 780sqm (approx.)
- For Sale - $720,000 plus GST if applicable
- For Lease - $70,000 plus outgoings plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to above rental. The Lessee will a...
Office & Warehousing Plus Three Driveways !! Well located freestanding office & warehousing Property constructed of masonry and metal. Previously occupied by Australia Post this building is accessed via three roller shutter doors from three driveway entrances providing valuable front in and front out access for truck movements. Freshly painted offices and amenities add to the appeal of the functional property positioned close to Newcastle Port & CBD. Call the Agent for further details and inspection arrangements.
Distribution facility ready for business - Former distribution facility, comprising a main warehouse divided into two main sections capable of conversion to two tenancies incorporating separate office, amenities and metering.
- The warehouse features excellent roller door access (approx. 5.5m wide x 4.6m high), together with a loading dock.
- Dual driveway access, together with separate vehicular access for on–site parking comprising (26 car spaces in total).
- Positioned within close proximity to major transport routes and 15 minutes from Newcastle CBD.
- IN2 Light Industrial zoning.
- Building areas:
Warehouse - 1,226sqm
Newcastle - Over 180HA OF LAND APPROVED FOR SUBDIVISION A significant industrial development site known as the Black Hill Estate.
Comprising a total area of 183 hectares (approx.) zoned IN2 Industrial and E2 Environmental Conservation.
An opportunity to acquire one of the largest freehold englobo sites in NSW.
Concept plan approved by NSW Minister for Planning and Infrastructure for notional 23 super lot subdivision. Each lot capable of further subdivision (STCA).
Conceptual lot layout and associated infrastructure with access from the M1 Motorway and John Renshaw Drive (subject to formal agreement with Hunter Water Corporation).