4 Properties For Sale in Hellyer, TAS 7321
1199 Mawbanna Road, Mawbanna, TAS 7321
• Very appealing 238 acre dairy farm located at Mawbanna on Tasmania's North West coast
• Gently rolling red basalt land with tree lined creeks, has a truly "English" landscape
• The farm is currently milking 140 cows through an 18 aside swing-over dairy with auto grain feed
• A feature of the property is a large 170ML dam in the centre of the farm as well as 4 underground bores for irrigation and stock water
• The 3 bedroom brick veneer home is nestled in an established garden
• There are also two 24m x 12m sheds plus a large work shop
• This farm is ...
Filter your search by property type
17 & 91 Wrights Road, Mawbanna, TAS 7321
With a lot of water and high rainfall, this dairy comprising of approximately 190 ha (469 ac) is looking for a new owner. 'Mawbush' is only being sold due to the present owner adding to his home block.
With predominately red basalt soils, the property is well suited to cropping as well.
The infrastructure consists of two 3 bedroom homes, a 30 unit Herringbone dairy with auto cup removers, barn and calf shed.
Irrigation of approximately 64 ha (158 ac) is via Laterals from a large dam system, with licencing for 172 megalitres, and stock water on a reticulated loop line.
1395-1475 Mawbanna Road, Mawbanna, TAS 7321
'Mawbanna Dairy' is one of 4 properties listed for sale by Expression of Interest in the North West region of Tasmania, either individually or as a whole.
Comprising approximately 374ha (924ac) of rich volcanic soils in a reliable 1,200mm average rainfall area.
This dairy is presently milking approximately 815 cows through a 40 aside Herringbone operation, and 130ha is irrigated from approximately 489ML dams. Improvements include four comfortable homes.
Further information is available from a prepared Information Memorandum by contacting the office. Other properties included in this ...
70 Lowers Road, Mawbanna, TAS 7321
This 36 acre farmlet in Mawbanna is the ideal lifestyle property. Just 10 minutes from the Bass Highway and in close proximity to Wynyard, Stanley and Smithton. Having operated as a dairy farm there is an abundance of shedding and the home is an original, which has been renovated and features three bedrooms and open plan living. The home is set amongst a large garden with a fruit orchard and lovely flowering rhododendrons and camellias. There is also an additional 40 acre lease from Forestry Tasmania at a very modest rent which provides this holding with the scope to be a much more viable pr...