Pacific Highway Development Opportunity The subject property is located on the western side of Pacific Highway, Heatherbrae, adjacent to the Heatherbrae bulky goods precinct. Surrounding development includes a mix of bulky goods retailers, fast food operators, fuel retailers and
automotive industries. The property comprises a battle-axe shaped site over four titles with a combined site area of 3.235 hectares (approx.). The site offers the potential to subdivide and the flexibility for a range of development opportunities.
- Excellent infill location
- Dual access to site
- High exposure location with frontage to Pacific Hig...
Freestanding Workshop with Large Yard The subject property is located on the western side of Motto Lane within the well-established Heatherbrae Industrial Precinct. The subject property will be sold as vacant possession and includes a tidy workshop / warehouse building of approximately 475 square metres with associated offices. The property features a large gravel hardstand area which could be further developed or utilised as a storage or display area.
- Located within the well-established Heatherbrae Industrial Precinct
- Freestanding workshop of 475 square metres (approx.)
- Total site area 2,946 square metres (approx....
As Good as New Workshop - The property is located in the Heatherbrae Industrial Estate, on the north eastern side of Motto Lane.
- As good as new workshop constructed circa 2011
- High clearance workshop and suitable for installation of 10 tonne gantry crane
- Existing offices and amenities ready to go
- Secure concrete panel construction
- Site area – 1,125sqm (approx.)
Building areas as follows:-
- Ground floor office: 38sqm (approx.)
- First floor lunchroom/amenities: 38sqm (approx.)
- Workshop: 321sqm (approx.)
- Total: 397sqm (approx.)
- Warehouse: 167sqm (approx.)
INVEST OR TRADE Attractive concrete industrial unit for lease in modern complex. 119m2 concrete slab construction with easy vehicle access, high roller door access and private amenities. Located just off the Pacific Highway. Enquire today!
TENANTED INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Situated on the busy A1 Pacific Highway Heatherbrae this growing area is home to a number of major retailers including McDonald’s, Subway, 7 Eleven, Pet Stock and more.
With convenient ingress & egress and high volumes of traffic heading in both directions exposure and position are standout features.
Rare investment opportunity positioned in the well established Heatherbrae industrial precinct. Situated 25 minutes from Newcastle CBD & the Newcastle Port and surrounded by key occupier such as Subway, 7Eleven & McDonald's.
Key selling features include: - Strong local business cov...
Industrial Land Opportunity
Vacant cleared industrial land located just off the Pacific Highway in the LGA of Port Stephens.
-Can be subdivided into smaller lots down to approximately 4000sqm if required;
-Delayed settlements available;
-Design and construct facilities considered.
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a large industrial site "off plan". Authority can be provided to lodge DA's prior to settlement so all of the planning can be completed prior, reducing holding costs for the buyer.
Two levels Blocks Remaining - Only $100/m² plus GST.
- Camfield Drive location backing onto the Pacific Highway at Heatherbrae.
- 10 minutes to the M1 Motorway and New England Highway.
- 30 minutes to Newcastle CBD.
- Only 2 level and cleared blocks remaining.
- Sale price: $370,300
quality practical workshop combination - Brilliantly constructed quality buildings on well layed out property
- First time offered to market
- Three separate titles with two street frontages
- Excellent semi access with good hardstand and parking
- Great power
- Good overhead crane lift with good height
26 Jura Street
Site area - 1,751m²
Crane - 1 x 5t OHC, 2 x jib cranes
Power - 250 AMPS
Workshop - 490m²
Office - 74m²
28 Jura Street
Site area - 2,224m²
Crane - 2 x 10t OHC
Power - 200 AMPS
Workshop - 490m²
Office - 122m²
Industrial Land Clearance Industrial lot to be sold separately or in one line.
30 Camfield Drive - 4,224m² (approx)
Each lot has a frontage of approximately 38.6 metres (combined 116.7 metres).
Located just off the Pacific Highway approximately 10 minutes to the New England and F3 Freeway. Surrounding development includes Sandvik, Solo Resource Recovery, Compass Pools, Nova Screen, KFC, Hungry Jacks and Reece Plumbing.
Two Street Access, High Bay Craned Workshop with Yard Located in the industrial precinct of Heatherbrae, this workshop is conveniently located 250 metres from the Pacific Highway and 15 minutes to the M1 Motorway and New England Highway. The Newcastle CBD and Port of Newcastle facilities are 30 minutes away and Newcastle Airport is a mere 15 minutes.
- Dual access from 28 Jura Street and 17 Giggins Road with brilliant drive-through access for semi-trailer movements
- Fully sealed surrounds and driveways leading onto compacted gravel hardstand
- Seven metre eave clearance and two high clearance sliding metal shutter doors, 6.0 metres high x...
FORMER MASTERS RAYMOND TERRACE Cushman & Wakefield, as exclusive marketing agent, is pleased to offer for sale or lease a unique offering ideal for logistics, industrial and large format retail users. The property is located at 8 Griffin Street, Heatherbrae NSW.
Built for Masters Home Improvement, the offering presents an outstanding opportunity to purchase a high-quality, near new fully air conditioned building.
The high-profile site offers excellent access and visibility and is located within the Hunter Region of New South Wales, within the suburb of Heatherbrae.
The significant land holding is located 25 kilo...
Strongly Performing Woolworths Anchored Neighbourhood Shopping Centre - Woolworths anchored neighbourhood shopping centre and 23 retailers.
- Highly convenient and accessible shopping centre with three street access points and on grade parking for 278 cars.
- Security of income and tenure with Woolworths leased to 2028 plus 4x5 year options.
- Opportunity to re-lease and re-mix the specialty tenant component.
- Fully leased net income of $2,331,548 p.a (approx.) as at 31 May 2017.
Expressions of interest close Thursday 4th May 2017 at 12pm (AEST)
INDUSTRIAL BUILDING Building Area: 9,744m2 (approx)
With the main building being (200) metres long x (36) metres wide this is an impressive facility, however when you add its f eatures which include:
• (4) x (20) tonne cranes plus a (5) tonne crane and (20) jib cranes • 800amps power supply (can be upgraded) • 994m2 drive through annexe with overhead crane • 13,500m2 of concrete lay down area • 695m2 of corporate office building plus workshop offices • Parking for (120) cars
This is truly an impressive facility that caters for the needs of fabrication, manufacturing and storage. Designed originally as a timbe...
Massive Engineering Facility Building Area: 9,267m2 (approx) Land Area: 45,000m2 (approx)
Situated just off the Pacific Highway at Tomago and alongside the Tomago Aluminium Smelter this engineering facility was designed and built for the manufacture of mining equipment and as such includes:
* 800amp power supply (can be upgraded) * (5) x (25) tonne overhead cranes * (10.5) metre eave height with (8) metres under hook * Numerous wall and jib cranes * Stand-alone corporate office building * Workshop offices and amenities for over (100) employees * Huge hardstand and concrete yards with external stores buildings
Industrial Land with DA Approval Approved Building Area: 3,066m2 (approx)
This large parcel of industrially zoned land is located in the 24/7 Work Zone of Tomago and is close to the new M1 Motorway Link which is proposed to extend over the Hunter River at Hexham and join the existing Pacific Highway at Tomago. This makes the location ideally suited to both transport and distribution and those wanting to manufacture and distribute their product.
The Owners' have obtained approval for a building that can be modified to suit individual requirements however it includes the following features:
Affordable High Exposure Site with Three Street Frontages - Affordable site experiencing excellent exposure to passing traffic along Tomago Road.
- Site Area – 2,219sqm (approx.)
Three street frontages:-
- 39.1m to Tomago Road (approx.);
- 62.7m to Campbell Street (approx.); and
- 32.4m to Equipment Lane (approx.)
- IN1 General Industrial zoning provides flexible development opportunities
- Positioned within close proximity to Newcastle Airport (approx. 10 minutes), together with major arterial roads including the Pacific Highway (approx. 5 minutes) and the New England Highway at Hexham (approx. 10 minutes), which connects to the M...
Industrial Investment - now under construction Four Walls Commercial is proud to bring 28 Kennington Drive Tomago to the market for sale by private treaty.
Due for completion in April 2017, the sites represent an excellent opportunity for investors - particularly those with an interest in future development to secure a sound industrial investment with room to expand.
The property is comprised of a concrete panel & clad industrial building with a 700m2 footprint on 3836m2 level land.
Mezzanine storage above the office/showroom component of the building adds approx. 130m2 to the gross building area.
Affordable Dual Titled Development Opportunity - Vacant allotment positioned within a quality industrial estate
- The site is serviced and ready for development
- Positioned within close proximity to major transport routes and approximately 20 minutes from Newcastle CBD
- IN1 General Industrial zoning provides flexible development opportunities
- Site Area: 2,101sqm (approx.)
- Price: $240,000 plus GST
Large workshop with plenty of yard - The workshop features excellent sliding roller door access (approx. 11.8m wide x 5m high) along the western wall,
together with a rear sliding shutter door (approx. 5.8m wide x 5.5m high) along the northern wall.
- Building footprint occupies a low 23% site coverage providing excellent heavy vehicle access and turning areas,
together with separate on–site parking for employees.
- Positioned within close proximity to major transport routes and approximately 20 minutes from Newcastle CBD.
- IN1 General Industrial zoning
PRIME INDUSTRIAL LAND * Two adjoining lots comprising a total land area of approximately 8,726m2<br/>* Huge frontage to Tomago Road of 88 metres (approx)<br/>* Zoned IN1 - General Industrial<br/>* Easy access on to both the Pacific & New England highways and approximately 10 minutes to Newcastle Airport and 20 minutes to Newcastle's CBD<br/>* Just some of the neighbouring businesses include WesTrac, Komatsu Australia, AmpControl, ATB Mortons, Euroform Pty Ltd & TW Woods Engineering<br/><br/>Asking Price - $785,000 O.N.O
Industrial Warehouse Knight Frank Newcastle is pleased to offer 20 Martin Drive, Tomago for Sale.
Located on Martin Drive and positioned within the established Tomago industrial area. The Property is situated in the LGA of Port Stephens, approximately 20 kilometres North West of Newcastle.
The Property has a high clearance workshop with 20 T & 15 T overhead cranes & two storey office of approximately 1,225sqm with concrete and gravel hardstand/surplus land. Currently tenanted. Total site area is 4,339sqm approximately.
The Property is zoned IN1 General Industrial under the Port Stephens LEP 2013.
Unique Industrial Facility with surplus land The subject Property is located on the northern side of School Drive, approximately 200m west of the intersection with Tomago Road, in the Tomago industrial precinct. The site benefits from having easy access to the Pacific Highway, New England Highway, Newcastle Port facilities and Newcastle Airport.
The Property comprises of three main buildings used for workshop space, storage and administration. These buildings are located on the southern portion of the site, with the northern portion comprising heavily timbered undeveloped land.
-Strategically located in an increasingly popular industr...
Heavy Duty Workshop Building Area: 4059m2 (approx)
Located in the 24/7 work environment of Tomago this heavy engineering facility, set on 12,560m2 of level hardstand industrial land, was designed as a fabrication and manufacturing facility which includes many features include:
High clearance (2) bay workshop (2,914m2) (3) overhead cranes (2 x 5t) (1 x 10t) Numerous wall jib cranes Reticulated power, gas and air-lines Large door openings Separate stores building (600m2) Attached office and amenities (545m2) approx
You can take advantage of a building that already incorporates many features vital to fabrication...