Camping Ground with DA for Caravan Park / MHE For Sale - 70553 Picturesque Riverside Camping Ground with Beach Access DA in place for Caravan Park and Large Manufactured Home Estate Prime Location, 2.5 Hours From Sydney Enjoy the Present Passive Holding Income from the Site Until Development A Rare Opportunity Not To Be Missed
M.H.E. Residential Village * Located in a high growth, idyllic beachside town.
* D/A cleared for sign off by Council.
* Good sustainable income now from existing business.
* Very expandable M.H.E and other business.
* Level site, easily worked.
* Golf course an easy stroll, beach closer.
* Be quick - M.H.E's are the fastest growth industry in the property market today.
Business For Sale - NSW Waterfront Management Rights - ID 8751 H NSW Management Rights For Sale Tea Gardens
Potential For Growth
- Holiday management rights for sale
- Located in Tea Gardens, just 2.5 hours north of Sydney
- Waterfront complex close to the beach
- Well appointed 2 & 3 bedroom units with spa baths and private balconies
- Other facilities include guest pool, sauna, gymnasium and BBQ area
- 25 in the holiday letting pool
- Walking distance to to shops, food outlets and golf course
- No residence to purchase
Tea Gardens is located near the southern extremity of the Mid North Coast and the northern extremity of the Hunter Region ...
DA Approved Residential Development Site (8 x Villas/ Townhouses) Enquiry code for this property: 9587
Presenting a rare opportunity to enter the development market with a manageable build in a fantastic, growing coastal township located north of Newcastle, just over 2 hours from Sydney. The 1,639 m2 site is approved for the development of x5 Villas and x3 Town Houses (Total 8 x dwellings).
The site is located 5 minutes walk along the pristine waterfront to Tea Gardens Town centre and a 5 minute drive over the 'Singing Bridge' to the twin township of Hawkes Nest, Bennett's Beach (surf) and Jimmy's Beach with panoramic views acro...
Approved Industrial Subdivision Positioned on the main road in to and out of Tea Gardens / Hawks Nest, the property is the last piece of highly exposed vacant industrial land in the area. Tea Gardens is located on the Myall River which feeds the Blue Water Wonderland of Port Stephens. Highly regarded for its lifestyle features, Tea Gardens is a popular destination for retirees of all ages.
Vacant – 12,140sqm approx. vacant, level allotment
Exposed – Situated on the main road in to and out of Tea Gardens and Hawks Nest
Approved – Boasting an approval for a 7 lot industrial subdivision
Zoned – IN2 Industrial zone allow...