FANTASTIC PUB/TAVEN EASY TO RUN 1 HOUR COAST | Resort Brokers ID : FH003378 Resort Brokers ID : FH003378
A Hotel recognised for its outstanding presentation and community service as it was a finalist for the ‘best bush pub in Queensland category’ at the 2013 Queensland Hotels Association Awards.
Great location in the Scenic Rim region, a thriving rural paradise set in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range approx. a one hour drive from Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba and Warwick.
Situated on a large site area of approx 6,903m2 bounded by a lovely creek.
Upside if you were to provide accommodation, cabins dongas, vans etc. on the extra land.
The Hotel compris...
Freehold Hotel - Lifestyle by the River - 50952 • Fully Renovated Main Bar, Lounge, Dining and Beer garden
• Perfect for Families and Tourists with room to move
• Pristine River at back door for swimming, fishing and water sports
• Accommodation potential with campers already returning year after year.
• Community Hub – hosts local club meetings
• Family orientated hotel
• The Royal Hotel Harrisville is fast becoming one of the best kept secrets at the gateway to the Scenic Rim
• The hotel was recognised for it's outstanding presentation and community service at 2013 QHA Awards
• It is situated on a large site – area of circa. 6903...
Multi purpose farm land for sale in the outskirt of Brisbane Truly a land bank for future development in this region, just on the western outer skirts of Brisbane. The property is located at Harrisville, an hour from central Brisbane, near Ipswich a growing population area.
- Cunningham Highway (Brisbane – Sydney) frontage
? Easy access main road to Brisbane, Gold Coast and suburban areas in this region
- Covering a total of 126.37 hectares (312.3 acres)
- 5 separate titles available for sale as a whole or separately
- Zone – Rural “B”
- 4 earth dams and 3 bores on the property
- The land has been cleared and stick-raked, ...
Quaint Cottage on 50 Acre"s With access to the Cunningham Highway within 2 minutes, it"s the perfect ?Country Retreat? and it"s an easy commute to Ipswich only 15 minutes away and Brisbane City in about 50 minutes plus an added bonus of a sealed road to the front gate.
For the children there is a bus stop withIn walking distance to Private Schools including high schools and a short drive to the local Mutdapilly State School.
On approach as you drive up the tree lined driveway the property welcomes you to a level grassed area. The fully fenced house yard and cottage with established gardens is a pleasant surprise and ...