RURAL LIVING AT ITS BEST I am located on the western edge of the beautiful North West Slopes of NSW. Living on the outskirts of the small village of Gravesend, has provided the ideal environment for semi-rural life-style. The friendly and supportive community has been a blessing to my occupants. Their home is a very comfortable three-bedroom house which has served the family for over 40 years. Modernisation over the years, especially the kitchen, make the house attractive and serviceable. The larger towns such as Moree, Warialda and Bingara are only up to 40 minutes drive away on sealed roads. This makes for easy ac...
Rare Opportunity within Highly Productive New England Northwest region • Total land area of 1,718.6 hectares* plus 79.7 hectares* Permission Occupancy located seven radial kilometres* north east of Warialda
• A favourable balance of land and soil types comprising predominantly black, chocolate and red loamy basalt soils
• Approximately 180 hectares is currently utilised for cultivation producing high yielding winter cereals
• A broad range of consistently strong pasture types including Didget, Coolatai, Bambatsi Creeping Bluegrass, Consol Lovegrass, and a variety of native legumes and herbage
• Highly secure water resources including numerous bores, dams and...
Well watered grazing and cropping land Grow your cattle, crops, family and income all in the one place!
* Only 30 minutes from Moree * 224.86 hectares of fertile grazing and cropping land * A nearby spring waters 4 dams and a huge billabong * The farm is bordered by long river frontage paddocks * The 4 bedroom, flood-free homestead serves as the perfect base * Ample sheds and good fencing make it all ready to go * Very functional cattle yards and horse stables * Optional 95ML water license is available
BREEDING, FATTENING OR CASH CROPPING Geida Downs represents a great example of a breeding and fattening enterprise with the added ability to diversify into cash cropping, if required, in a safe rural area. The owner estimates the property will carry approximately 350 breeders or sheep equivalent plus crop fattening.
Situation: 11kms north of Warialda via Yetman Road. 90 kms. Moree, 62kms Inverell
Area: 1,217.7 ha (3,009 ac) plus 80 ha. Permissive Occupancy attached to the property.
Country: Generally undulating landscape rising away from rich alluvial flats along Mosquito Creek which runs through the property. Soils c...
Mixed Farming Opportunity Oongarah is a unique and versatile property providing the opportunity to grow either cash or fodder crops on the rich river flats but also providing the versatility to venture into horticulture if required. The grazing country has been sown to Rhodes grass providing good summer grazing. There is a 96 meg irrigation licence attached to the property and this is available by negotiation. Irrigation mains cover 56ha of the river flats. The homestead has been built to suit the garden and surrounds whilst there are great picnic areas on the river and lagoon.
ICONIC HOTEL WITH STRONG TRADING FIGURES Located on Hope Street, Warialda, off the Gwydir Highway, which links Inverell and Moree, the Royal is part of a rich agricultural region.
Offered as a freehold title, the Royal is positioned on a massive 5,571m2 block lending itself to further development with the prospects of a motel being a viable consideration. Features include:-
• Public bar suited to single operation
• Commercial grade kitchen
• Dining room with seating capacity of 60
• Accommodation - 10 rooms
• 4 b/r residence with kitchen & bathroom
• 3 Poker machines
• 1 pool table
• Front & side access to ...