Rare Opportunity within Highly Productive New England Northwest region • Total land area of 1,718.6 hectares* plus 79.7 hectares* Permission Occupancy located seven radial kilometres* north east of Warialda
• A favourable balance of land and soil types comprising predominantly black, chocolate and red loamy basalt soils
• Approximately 180 hectares is currently utilised for cultivation producing high yielding winter cereals
• A broad range of consistently strong pasture types including Didget, Coolatai, Bambatsi Creeping Bluegrass, Consol Lovegrass, and a variety of native legumes and herbage
• Highly secure water resources including numerous bores, dams and...
BREEDING, FATTENING OR CASH CROPPING Geida Downs represents a great example of a breeding and fattening enterprise with the added ability to diversify into cash cropping, if required, in a safe rural area. The owner estimates the property will carry approximately 350 breeders or sheep equivalent plus crop fattening.
Situation: 11kms north of Warialda via Yetman Road. 90 kms. Moree, 62kms Inverell
Area: 1,217.7 ha (3,009 ac) plus 80 ha. Permissive Occupancy attached to the property.
Country: Generally undulating landscape rising away from rich alluvial flats along Mosquito Creek which runs through the property. Soils c...
Mixed Farming Opportunity Oongarah is a unique and versatile property providing the opportunity to grow either cash or fodder crops on the rich river flats but also providing the versatility to venture into horticulture if required. The grazing country has been sown to Rhodes grass providing good summer grazing. There is a 96 meg irrigation licence attached to the property and this is available by negotiation. Irrigation mains cover 56ha of the river flats. The homestead has been built to suit the garden and surrounds whilst there are great picnic areas on the river and lagoon.
ICONIC HOTEL WITH STRONG TRADING FIGURES Located on Hope Street, Warialda, off the Gwydir Highway, which links Inverell and Moree, the Royal is part of a rich agricultural region.
Offered as a freehold title, the Royal is positioned on a massive 5,571m2 block lending itself to further development with the prospects of a motel being a viable consideration. Features include:-
• Public bar suited to single operation
• Commercial grade kitchen
• Dining room with seating capacity of 60
• Accommodation - 10 rooms
• 4 b/r residence with kitchen & bathroom
• 3 Poker machines
• 1 pool table
• Front & side access to ...