Neat Warehouse Storage Unit * One in a group of 5 industrial units * "As new" warehouse of 204 sqm (approx) * Includes office and amenities with shower * Excellent hardstand/car parking * Dual gate access to car park * Inspections by appointment with consultant only.
For sale by Deadline Private Treaty to finalise an estate. Must be sold. Offers to be submitted by Friday 17 March at 4pm (ACST).
Exceptional multi-use transport and logistics facility • Corporate quality offices/storage of 2,625sqm*
• High clearance warehouse/workshop of 9,490sqm*
• Huge secure site area of 43,420sqm*
• Adjoining site of 21,790sqm*
• Located in an established industrial precinct – close to major arterials
• Built to very high corporate standards and quality finishes throughout
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST closing 4pm Thursday 2nd March 2017
For further information regarding this property please contact David Ludlow or Kym Hutchins.
Investment Opportunity - 10 year lease from February 2013 + R of R
- Current net rental $81,599.39 per annum plus GST
- 3% increases
- Modern office factory of 1,116sq m approx, only 9 years old
- Business has been in operation for in excess of 20 years
- Land area 3,165sq m approx
- Zoned Industry
Finish to Suit Your Needs! -Total site area of 6,518sqm* -Partially completed building of 1,238sqm* -Extensive hardstand (19% site coverage) -Drive around access -Located within established industrial precinct of Edinburgh Parks -Zoned Urban Employment -For Definite Sale
INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Strategically located development site within Adelaide's northern industrial precinct. This precinct is well serviced in terms of infrastructure providing an advantage for any company considering the development of a new purpose built facility.
• Site area of approximately 6,062 square metres.
• Significant frontage to West Avenue.
• Located in the heart of a rapidly developing industrial precinct.
• Close proximity to major transport routes including Port Wakefield Road and the Northern Expressway (NEXY).
• B-double truck access.
• Join many other major companies including Coles, Ing...
SOLD!! Located about 28 kilometres north of Adelaide, in SA's major industrial precinct, Edinburgh Parks.
The property features state of the art office accommodation and processing facilities disposed of approximately as follows: * Two storey offices and amenities 600 sqm (approx) * Factory/warehouse 3,200 sqm (approx) * Canopies 180 sqm (approx)
Enormous site area of 1.918 hectares (approx), providing hardstand, driveways and ample car parking areas .
Opportune Location! Locate your trade/outlet business next to brand new Reece Plumbing Trade Centre, to commence trading soon...
- Suit Hardware, Lighting, Electrical, etc..etc.. - Currently available approximately 3,540 sqm of land to the immediate South West of the new Reece Trade Centre - The owner can build to your specifications or alternatively offer the remaining land for purchase. - Attractive development options, owner will build to your requirements. - D&C packages from 360 sq.m. up to 3540 sq.m. (approx) - Land Zoned Regional Centre. - Great strategic location amongst the busy Elizabeth City Centre ...
For Sale - Vacant Land Two sites at Tappa Road, Edinburgh Parks presents an outstanding opportunity to secure one or two sites (separate Certificates of Title) in an industrial location which has excellent access to major transport infrastructure at a realistic asking price.
High Quality Office Warehouse * Excellent office/showroom area
* Gross building area 970 square metres (approx)
* Tilt up high clearance warehouse
* Land area 1,820 square metres (approx)
* Ample on-site parking
* Inspections strictly by appointment with the consultants only
Prime Opportunity - 20 Acres > Outstanding Opportunity awaits
> Site area approx 80,900 sq metres or 20 Acres
> Immediately adjacent to STC InterModal Rail Freight Facility.
> Look at who you neighbours are now, and what might be here in another 2 years.
> located just off the new Northern Expressway
> Call for more details .. Graham Rogers 0418 111 333