WOW FACTOR VIEWS, VERSATILE, 2 MAIN BUILDING SITES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Located in Grass Tree Valley on the eastern side of the Bruce Highway is this substantial, fully fenced acreage boasting spectacular views, several building sites to choose from, extremely fertile improved pasture a dam and your very own swimming hole. The current owner has meticulously tended to the land through vigilant weed eradication and clearing of debris. Close to the famous Eumundi Township, schools and Noosa this property also offers the entrepreneur a great business opportunity for a health and well being retreat, tourist stays etc as Sunshine Coast Regional Council has said that th...
Majestic Queenslander in Idyllic Setting As you wind your way along the 600m bitumen entry to the property, an inspiring first glimpse of this majestic Queenslander awaits.
Arriving at the home past the saltwater pool and landscaped gardens, the eye is cast towards a sprawling verandah, 5m wide and 25m in length on all 4 sides. Take a moment to appreciate the views across to the picturesque dam and tranquil setting of the 33 acres.
As we head inside the home, a real wow factor ensues as 14 foot ceilings and an expansive living area create a light, open feel which is enhanced by skylights in every room. The treated cedar and Cyprus...
KEY LOCATION IN COOROY TOWNSHIP * 3,035m2 site on 3 titles
* Over 60 meter frontage to the main road into Noosa
* Zoned Community Uses
* Strategic site in the eastern side of Cooroy
* Ideal opportunity or owner occupier to take advantage of the demand for alternative offering on the eastern side of Cooroy (STCA)
* Walking distance to Cooroy Train Station and Town Centre
* Existing improvements include 2 freestanding workshops and an office building totaling 630m2
* Extensive concrete hardstand
* Two access points from Diamond Street rear land access potential