"Wineglass Bay Estate" Phone enquiry code for this property: 2751
Phone 1300 815 051 and enter code 2751
To gain contact mobile phone number
Wineglass Bay Estate
1100 Coles Bay Road
"Great Eastern Drive"
Superbly Situated Lakeside 53 Acres
Approved Commercial Development Property
"Wineglass Bay Estate"
- Registered Business / Domain Names ("Wineglass Bay Estate" and "Café Freycinet")
- 300,000 Tourists recorded annually
- Council Approved Use
50 seat "Café Freycinet"
Commercial Winery / Vineyard and Eco-Tourism
- Approved Architect / Engineering Plans for sam...
OFF GRID 3 BR HOME ON LARGE ACREAGE IN COLES BAY Located approx. 15 mins from the Coles Bay General store, Freycinet national park (Wine Glass Bay), hotels, world class resorts and restaurants this comfortable and modern 3 bedroom home has beautiful views of over the hazards and a private and out of the way location.
Solar and wind generated power with ample battery storage and plenty of rainwater tanks (70,000 litres currently full) ensure that whether you live full or part time at this location you will only have the annual municipal/council service costs to worry about and will always have a property at the ready for your convenience. ...
Eco Chic Accommodation and Venues Enquiry code for this property: 9707
This unique property is set in a prime tourism location with wrap around views of ocean, estuary, mountains, bays, lagoons, and islands.
• Surrounded on three sides by the Freycinet National Park, home to the iconic Wineglass Bay, Tasmania's top regional tourist attraction.
• Highly profitable with scope to support third party management
• Top ranking profile on Trip Advisor
• Commercial Visitor Services licence to escort guests through the Freycinet National Park
• Eco chic modern buildings with no compromise to comfort despite the seclusion
Luxury Accommodation in World Renowned Destination Savills Hotels is privileged to offer for sale the Edge of the Bay Resort, situated at Coles Bay on the world renowned Freycinet Peninsula, on the East Coast of Tasmania.
The Resort occupies a significant parcel of freehold commercial real estate and enjoys absolute beach frontage to Coles Bay with stunning views to Great Oyster Bay and across to the dramatic Hazards Mountains.
• Freehold with strong trade and unrivalled reviews on TripAdvisor
• The property sits adjacent to Freycinet National Park
• Absolute beachfront site area of 4.11 ha
• 2 level prestige home with panorami...