COLES BAY ACREAGE - A Bird Lovers Paradise!! These level 32 acres are by far the nicest land in the Coles Bay Area. Land is suitable for grazing and this will make a lovely hobby farm. Many young blackwood trees are thriving on this property. There are good dam sites and a pleasant rural environment. Good road in and partly fenced, suitable for building a rural retreat.This land is very close to Moulting Lagoon, an internationally recognised Game Reserve that plays host to several species of waterfowl, including the largest concentrations of Black Swans (Cygnet Atratus) in Tasmania and the largest known flocks of the Common Greenshank (...
"Wineglass Bay Estate" Phone enquiry code for this property: 2751
Phone 1300 815 051 and enter code 2751
To gain contact mobile phone number
Wineglass Bay Estate
1100 Coles Bay Road
"Great Eastern Drive"
Superbly Situated Lakeside 53 Acres
Approved Commercial Development Property
"Wineglass Bay Estate"
- Registered Business / Domain Names ("Wineglass Bay Estate" and "Café Freycinet")
- 300,000 Tourists recorded annually
- Council Approved Use
50 seat "Café Freycinet"
Commercial Winery / Vineyard and Eco-Tourism
- Approved Architect / Engineering Plans for sam...
OFF GRID 3 BR HOME ON LARGE ACREAGE IN COLES BAY Located approx. 15 mins from the Coles Bay General store, Freycinet national park (Wine Glass Bay), hotels, world class resorts and restaurants this comfortable and modern 3 bedroom home has beautiful views of over the hazards and a private and out of the way location.
Solar and wind generated power with ample battery storage and plenty of rainwater tanks (70,000 litres currently full) ensure that whether you live full or part time at this location you will only have the annual municipal/council service costs to worry about and will always have a property at the ready for your convenience. ...
"OWNER SAYS SELL" ** 109 ACRES** ** Ideal Shack or Camping Block ** A wide variety of Rural Endeavours ** A short drive to the Coles Bay shopping precinct and the Tasman Highway ** Adjacent to Moulting Lagoon Game Reserve and not far from Great Oyster Bay
This natural and untouched range opens up a raft of possibilities...44.17 ha (109.15 acres) of reasonably open scrubland and real country life. Just waiting for the right owner to come along
So, cattle, sheep, bees and honey, hardwood...even a solar farm for yourself...whatever it is that you see yourself doing to help the planet, or the family, t...
OVER 180 ACRES OF "NATURES WONDERLAND" * 1 km frontage to Moulting Lagoon - listed as a significant natural wetland under the Ramsar International Convention. The lagoon is internationally recognised as an important breeding ground for water fowl and wetland birds
* Abundant native animals -wombats, echidnas, kangaroos,and birdlife over 95 species have been identified in the area including Tasmania"s largest concentration of Black Swans.
* Northerly aspect to almost whole of title.
* Serpentine Lagoon is almost entirely located on the title.
* A number of excellent home sites with panoramic views over Moulting Lagoon.
Coles Bay - Iconic Resort 'Edge of the Bay' Situated in Coles Bay, this iconic property offers a freehold title situated overlooking Coles Bay and 'The Hazards', and adjoining the world class 'Saffire Resort'.
The property comprises a parcel of Land of 4.11 Hectares, has frontage to the Crown Reserve with direct access to a number of secluded pristine beaches. You could virtually say these offer private beaches to guests due to the limited public access. What is spectacular is the uninterrupted views overlooking Great Oyster Bay and extending to Freycinet Peninsula.
The 'Edge of the Bay' resort includes a 4 bedroom/3 bathroom own...
Eco Chic Accommodation and Venues Enquiry code for this property: 9707
This unique property is set in a prime tourism location with wrap around views of ocean, estuary, mountains, bays, lagoons, and islands.
• Surrounded on three sides by the Freycinet National Park, home to the iconic Wineglass Bay, Tasmania's top regional tourist attraction.
• Highly profitable with scope to support third party management
• Top ranking profile on Trip Advisor
• Commercial Visitor Services licence to escort guests through the Freycinet National Park
• Eco chic modern buildings with no compromise to comfort despite the seclusion
Luxury Accommodation in World Renowned Destination Savills Hotels is privileged to offer for sale the Edge of the Bay Resort, situated at Coles Bay on the world renowned Freycinet Peninsula, on the East Coast of Tasmania.
The Resort occupies a significant parcel of freehold commercial real estate and enjoys absolute beach frontage to Coles Bay with stunning views to Great Oyster Bay and across to the dramatic Hazards Mountains.
• Freehold with strong trade and unrivalled reviews on TripAdvisor
• The property sits adjacent to Freycinet National Park
• Absolute beachfront site area of 4.11 ha
• 2 level prestige home with panorami...