Outstanding Workshop Facility in Cardiff - Outstanding industrial facility located in a commanding position within the Cardiff Industrial Estate
- Leased to long standing tenant on lease expiring July 2017
- Current rental income available on request
- High clearance workshop/warehouse facility
- Five (5) gantry cranes up to ten tonnes – all with dual hoist capacity
- Includes administration offices and amenities of approximately 471sqm
- Site area of 1.95 hectares with drive thru semitrailer access
- High capacity 1000 amp three phase power supply
- Second street access with large hardstand areas to the rear of the site
Prime Warehouse in Popular Cardiff - The property is ideal for an owner occupier who is looking for a warehouse that provides flexibility.
- The property offers excellent office and staff facilities which include open plan administration /showroom, two partitioned offices, two toilets and a shower along with a lunch room.
- The warehouse has a six metre eave clearance, two roller doors and 3 phase power. There is yard area to the
front and side of the property which allows for good truck maneuverability and easy access to the warehouse.
- There are 15 parking spaces on title and the property is securely fenced.
Ideal Multi-Tenanted Investment This great investment is located in Cardiff’s popular andconvenient industrial precinct. The metal clad building isdivided into two tenancies with each tenancy having its own office and amenities. Each workshop is serviced by a two tonne gantry crane and both offer good truck access.
Tenancy 1 - two years + two years lease term (current expiry 22/08/2018).
Tenancy 2 - three years + three years lease term (current expiry 31/07/2019).
- Building area 1,062sqm (approx.)
- Site area 2,892sqm (approx.)
- Fully leased to two tenants
- Net income $97,000 (approx.) net per annum
Solid Investment - Well maintained industrial property in a popular location
- Solid building with a mix of offices and warehousing
- Building floor area 360m2 plus offices and mezzanine
- Zoned IN2 industrial on land of 2083m2
- Leased to long standing tenant returning $48,000 p.a net + costs
For Sale by Expressions Of Interest
Contact Daryl Johnson on 0410 447 054 for further information.
Exceptional Opportunity FOR SALE A Torrens Titled warehouse and showroom facility which has been divided into two tenancy areas and positioned on the corner of Pendlebury Road and Alhambra Avenue, which is within the popular Cardiff Industrial Estate. The entire complex with 2 tenancies has a combined income of $215,000.
FOR LEASE The front Unit No.1
Warehouse Space 880m2 Office Spaces x 2 446m2 + 224m2 On Site Car Spaces 19
An amazing flexible opportunity to lease or maybe owner occupy with income stream Would also suit the investor seeking dual income streams.
Gateway Industrial Site Located in a prominent position in Cardiff, this property offers exposure to Pendlebury Road and Munibung Road which are the main arterial roads at the gateway to the popular Cardiff Industrial Estate. The former Inghams processing facility provides an outstanding opportunity for a cold storage or food processing business to acquire a functional facility with substantial power and water supply. Alternatively, the site presents exceptional redevelopment potential (STCA) - taking advantage of the site’s strategic position at the gateway to the Cardiff Industrial Estate and its central location ...
Location Location Location This reluctant resale Cubbyhole unit is undoubtedly positioned as most sought after within the complex, and provides the easiest access for pedestrians and vehicles of any size. The unit is ideal for numerous business models or as personal home style office / storage unit.
Ideal for small businesses, tradesman, artisans, online businesses, hobbyists, start-ups and many other usages including domestic and commercial storage. Floor space 25.2m plus dedicated car space Access is via a Roller door uniquely identified by a hand painted element of the periodic table Walls are concrete featuring b...
Corner Block with Development Approval for Workshop - Located strategically within Cardiff Central Estate. All developer owned lots have already been sold.
- Elevated corner block which is a fully serviced lot with power, water and sewer. The property has approximately 38m frontage to Concord Street and approximately 115m frontage to Edge Street.
- 11km to the M1 Motorway and 15km to the Port and Newcastle CBD.
- The property has development approval for a workshop and office. The office includes a reception, meeting rooms, boardroom, foreman’s office, separate office amenities to workshop amenities and lunchroom flowing onto an outdoor BBQ...
SALE OR LEASE Commercial office building with an Australian homestead style finish including bull nosed corregated colourbond roof and awning.
The property has ample car parks and the grounds are landscaped.
-Possible conversion to a child-care centre (subject to council approval) -22 car spaces -Managers office & (5) executive offices + (3) other offices -Great natural light -Additional site area that could convert to an outdoor playground.
Prime Car Retail Yard & Warehouse Ideally located, this warehouse and office with yard area offers main road exposure in a popular location. The property
comprises a yard area, good size office and amenities with lunch room and storage. There is a main warehouse at the
rear of the property which is accessed by a single driveway and leads to an awning and a second warehouse.
The property is located on Main Road, Cardiff which is well known as car yard central and is home to Toyota, Kloster Ford, Holden, Hunter Wholesale Cars and Australian Fleet Sales. Cardiff is approximately five kilometres to the M1 Motorway and appr...
Drive Around Distribution Centre - Under Offer - Brilliant transport depot with B-Double access. Ideal for servicing the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie districts. 12km from M1 Motorway.
- Site area - 4,376m² (approx).
- Building areas as follows:
Warehouse annex 97m²
Total 700m² (approx)
- Excellent drive around access and parking.
- Ample staff and visitor parking.
- Brilliant level rear yard with full security fencing.
- Multiple roller doors allowing simultaneous loading and unloading.
- Well appointed office accommodation and amenities.
- Leased till 31 Jan 2015.
Fully Restored Building - Ideal for Adaptive Reuse The iconic former Pasminco administration building has been fully restored to suit numerous contemporary commercial uses and has extensive landscaped outdoor areas. The prominent corner position will expose your business and the ample on-site car spaces provide sought after convenience for customers.
Located at one of the gateways to the Bunderra residential estate, the property is a short drive to the Stockland Glendale regional shopping centre and the shores of Lake Macquarie.
The building area is approximately 600sqm and would suit a multi-tenancy approach. The B4 Mixed Use zoning pr...
Strategic Mixed Use Development Site This highly exposed location will benefit by being adjacent to the newly opened Bunnings and central to northern Lake Macquarie's expanding residential population base.
The site is relatively regular in shape with minimal slope and presents a blank canvas for a mixed opportunity.
The site enjoys significant exposure to passing traffic which will only increase dramatically if the Munibung Road extension is finalised in the foreseeable future.
- Site area 5,568sqm (approx.)
- Positioned adjacent new Bunnings
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use
- Large residential catchment
- High traffic volumes
THE CUBBYHOLE Cubbyhole is a high security industrial estate comprising 86 affordable work and storage spaces for sale or lease. They are ideal for small businesses, tradesman, artisans, online businesses, hobbyists and for domestic and commercial storage. Come on we invite you to have a look around we think you'll love it. Furthermore the pricing is ideal for everyone providing an opportunity to own rather than to rent whilst investors can receive an estimated 8% return.
CUBBYHOLE AND THE BUNDERRA ESTATE Cubbyhole Newcastle is located at 8 Concord St (off Munibung Rd) Cardiff, and is part of the Bunderr...
Home Business Opportunity Two bedroom cottage on 752 m2 block zoned B4 mixed business. Comes with huge 120 m2 showroom or an 8 car brick garage. Suit Tradesman who requires lots of space. Currently 90 m2 of superb showroom and a 30 m2 garage of workshop area. Residential cottage in very good condition. Mirror robes in main. Spacious lounge room and large dining room adjacent to kitchen area. Currently used as retail showroom. Live in the cottage and work from home.
EXCELLENT RETAIL OR BULKY GOODS.
NEWCASTLE REGION ARGENTON COMMERCIAL SITE
The New Golden Mile. Extremely busy main road 317 frontage and rear access from Robert Street. Over 35,000 cars per day. Huge 752 m2 property zoned B4 Business. Complete 4 metre concrete drive access. Large concrete parking area. Three minutes north to the new Hunter Transport Hub and Glendale shopping centre. Five minutes south to the new Munibung road extension giving access to the Huge Cardiff industrial estate. Location Location Location.
240m2 of retail space with exposure to the Main road. Brick building with grease trap, Older tiled preparation room ...
CUBBYHOLE FOR SALE OR LEASE Cubbyhole is a boutique development located at the back of Cardiff Industrial Estate off Munibung Road and is part of the Bunderra Estate, construction has commenced on the extension of Main Road, Boolaroo which will eventually link up with Munibung Road, Cardiff. Once complete this boutique development will be centrally positioned and within close proximity to Lake Macquarie and other industrial estates.
Ideal for small businesses, tradesman, artisans, online businesses, hobbyists, start-ups and many other usages including domestic and commercial storage. - Floor space 23.2m plus dedicated ...