Beachfront Adventure Resort/Backpackers Cape Tribulation, FNQ - License to operate 226 beds.
- Historically profitable mixed business with strong cash flows.
- IGA Convenience Store and Visitor Information/ Tourist Centre
- Large Bar/ Bistro/ Local Community Hub
- Commercial Hotel Licence
- Strong 2015 Net Profit in excess of $550,000
- Large BEACHFRONT site in excess of 36,000sqm over four titles
- 150km north of Cairns/ 90 km north Port Douglas
- World renowned tourist destination
A PIECE OF PARADISE IN THE WORLD HERITAGE RAINFOREST The Daintree Wilderness Lodge is situated in the very heart of the world’s oldest rainforest, accommodation is unique with cabins set apart and accessed by a boardwalk meandering through the fan palm rainforest. The property has a nature track leading to a tranquil rock pool beside the majestic fan palms and ancient cycads from prehistoric times.
The Lodge is private and approximately 20 minutes from the Daintree River, 20 minutes from Cape Tribulation.
8 hectares with 7 Cabins connected by boardwalk, house (2/3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, lounge and office), restaurant, ...
28.84 Ha Lifestyle Block (Over 70 Acres) Stunning scenery on this mostly flat allotment of land with approximately 0.5km Creek frontage. Located close to the water and is a great spot to access the more untouched, pristine areas of the Great Barrier Reef. Less than 1hr South of Cooktown, approximately 2.5 hours from Port Doulgas and 3.5 hours from Cairns. 2 new bridges have been finished in the last 2 years and work is currently underway to bitumen "the Coast Road" which will add value to the area and take at least half an hour off the Drive to Post Douglas, Cairns and other Southern destinations.