BARANDUDA ENTERPRISE INDUSTRIAL PARK A 23 lot subdivision constructed on Albury-Wodonga corporation land in Baranduda Drive in a joint venture arrangement between Wodonga Council and the Albury Wodonga Development corporation.
- Lots ranging in size from 1,800sqm (approx.) to 3.86 hectares (approx.)
- Corner of Baranduda Road and Whytes Road
- Flat land, ready for immediate construction
- Close proximity to Kiewa Valley Highway and Bandiana Link to Murray Valley Highway
- Suitable for owner occupiers and/or investors
- Ten minutes from Wodonga's CBD
- Zoning Industrial 1
Exciting Development Opportunity! Located in the heart of the Leneva-Baranduda growth corridor, this substantial 42.76ha (approx.) land holding is zoned Rural Living Zone (RLZ) and presents the savvy buyer with an opportunity to purchase and enjoy a truly exceptional residential lifestyle or land bank for future residential development (STCA).
Situated approximately 14kms from Wodonga"s CBD and 3kms from Baranduda, the land is undulating, lightly treed and spread over 3 adjacent parcels all on one title. This is a unique opportunity to secure the ownership of a significant parcel of land to develop in accordance with the C...