UNDER CONTRACT - 31194 • NSW Coastal City Freehold Motel For Sale • CBD fringe location, walk to clubs, restaurants/cafes and shops • Brisbane 2 hours, Gold Coast Airport 1 hour, Byron Bay 15 mins • Well-presented and maintained property, nothing to spend • 14 rooms of varying configuration, incl. 1 x apartment • 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence • Large 2,300m2 of land, ideal for future development • Long list of refurbishment works over the past few years • Very easy to run motel offering a great lifestyle • Turnover $305,806 for 12 months ending 31 July 2016
Freehold Permanents Caravan Park For Sale North Coast NSW - 70549 Well positioned in large coastal town,only 2 hours south of Brisbane 74 registered sites (69 long term) 4 acres, level ground Heaps of potential, has been run under management for many years
Caravan Park Freehold & Business Quiet, eco friendly freehold tourism business, by the river near the beach, location is brilliant. Lifestyle and a profitable income plus development opportunities for the astute investor. All the hard work is done so sit back and reap the rewards or take the property to the next level. Currently, excellent management is in place but would suit a family business oppurtunity.
*Future development opportunity for a luxury over 55s independent living STCA
*Ballina Gateway Airport 13km
*Shop & Cafe, Liquor Licence
*Powered and unpowered sites
*Cabins all on 20 exclusive acres
One of the last freehold sites available within the Ballina aviation/industrial precinct • Total land area 5,841m²
• Freehold industrial land located within the Ballina Aviation Precinct
• Adjacent to the Ballina Industrial precinct
• Adjacent to the newly constructed Ballina Airport terminal building
• Direct access to runway via security controlled taxiway
• Zoning: IN 1
• Concept plan to subdivide "STCA" into three lots – see attached plan
• Ballina/Byron district growth rate of approximately 1.1% annually
• Recently upgraded airport and terminal – capability for approximately 500,000 passengers annually
• Serviced by Jetstar A320 aircraft and Virgin B737 aircra...
Summary Quay West News and Post Office is a destination business providing essential services for so many in the West Ballina community and beyond.
About the Business
Offering a wide variety of services including Postal, PO Boxes, parcel collection, ATM and lotteries as well as diverse retail including cigarettes, confectionary, stationary, news and magazines, cards, toys and more. The business currently runs 7 days and is busy throughout the week showing excellent turnover while there are opportunities for growth with the right operator with the vision and commitment to build on the strong establi...
17 Coastal Acres Take in the ocean views from Lennox Head to Broken Head nature reserve from this 17 acre property with a stunning house site and great development potential. The property is positioned on the eastern slopes of "Figtree Hill" and currently has a modern three bedroom, two storey cabin boasting an impressive covered entertaining deck. All bedrooms are a good size with the master enjoying a huge walk in robe. The property has been named ?Moondeck? as it is perfectly positioned to capture the moon rising over the ocean on a full moon. The acres and home have a secluded simple atmosphere while only...
20 hectare property in unique coastal setting Capitalise on a unique coastal setting with this idyllic 20 hectare (50 acre) property, 35 minutes from renowned Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from thriving Ballina. DA approved house plans with dual occupancy potential.
- Perfect for building your own family retreat
- Easy to access only a one hour flight from Sydney
- Walk to unpopulated pristine South Ballina beach
- Quiet and peaceful location suited to recreational living
Fertile land near the beach Enjoy all the benefits of a rural lifestyle on this 35.60 hectare (88 acre) property, with access to Patches Beach and kilometres of unspoilt coast. Build your dream home in this highly desirable location only 15 minutes to thriving Ballina.
- Level land currently growing sugar cane
- Fertile soil would suit a multitude of uses
- Ideal for the establishment of a horse stud
- A prime opportunity in a sought after location
- House site with sweeping views to the hinterland
- Enviable lifestyle of farming, fishing and surfing
- Great for growing families seeking space and privacy
Under Contract by LJ Hooker Commercial Outstanding Development Opportunity
Outstanding opportunity available now. Located on Skennars Head Road which directly accesses "The Coast Road" this large site is ready for development. As demand for retirement accommodation in areas such as the NSW Northern Rivers is expected to expand dramatically over the next 20 years this site provides an ideal opportunity to get in now and establish a manufactured home estate before the market moves upward as demand increases. Highly desirable amenity of this block is hard to find.
- NSW Government Planning and Environment Department,...