Excellent Freehold & Business Opportunity This motel provides operators with a fantastic opportunity to secure a freehold and business in one of Victoria's largest provincial centres.
Situated in a lovely garden setting, the motel features 20 motel suites of varying configurations and four very popular self contained cabins. It also contains a spacious three bedroom residence. Located on approximately one acre there would be the opportunity to erect more cabins or units. (STCA).
Close to Sovereign Hill and other tourist attractions and only a short drive from the CBD this is a rare chance to secure a freehold property with an est...
RETAIL OPPORTUNITY VACANT POSSESSION *EXCELLENT BUILDING
*LOADS OF PARKING
*POPULAR SHOPPING STRIP
*LAND AREA 162 SQ MTRS
*BUILDING AREA 151 SQ MTRS
Excellent building in premium condition one of the best in the strip – business being operated out of this building by current owner but is offering for sale with vacant possession. Suits any need be it retail or professional. Call Trevor Madin now to arrange an inspection on 0401538186
"Clarendon" A Blend of Heritage, Residential & Commercial This appealing brick Victorian home with attached double fronted shop presents an outstanding opportunity for professionals, home based business operators and investors to capitalise on this excellent city fringe location. The main building would readily re-convert into residential accommodation or could be retained as part of one large office/consulting premises. Whilst retaining many Victorian features such as high ceilings, lead lighting, timber mantles and fire places the property also has network cabling to most rooms, a server room with rack, central heating and air-conditioners and d...
Professional Rooms Ideal for Allied Health In Popular Webster Street - 5 rooms plus studio at the rear
- Some rooms under lease offering steady income stream
- Good staff kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Corner block with ample parking for clients
- Ideally set up as a professional investment opportunity
- Attractive style building in developing commercial precinct
- Adjacent to new Fairfax office and easy stroll to the CBD
Professional Offices In Popular Webster Street Location - Classy entry and reception to greet clients
- Separate and general office areas
- Boardroom and excellent staff amenities
- Air-conditioned and bonus 5KW solar system
- Ideally set up for professional use with network cabling
- On-site parking at the rear and convenient customer parking at front
- Well maintained office accommodation in developing commercial precinct
- Adjacent to new Fairfax office and easy stroll to the CBD
Professional Rooms In Developing Commercial Precinct - Adjacent to new Fairfax offices
- Comprises 5 offices plus staff kitchen
- Carpeted, some rooms air-conditioned
- Freshly updated throughout
- Rear parking for 4 cars on site
- Ideal location on fringe of CBD
- Perfect for a range of professionals
Rare Vacant Ballarat CBD Commercial Site - Approximately 367m2 with 3 road frontages
- Opposite Civic Hall Redevelopment
- Easy walk to Ballarat Station Precinct
- Outstanding development opportunity
- High traffic and pedestrian flows
- Stamp your mark in historic Ballarat CBD
Investors and Owner Occupiers Take Note This well positioned office complex offers high exposure to a major Ballarat CBD arterial road and provides a great opportunity for business owners or investors to combine ownership with investment. The appealing 2 storey corner office building incorporating 3 titles and 8 on-site car parks provides air-conditioned and carpeted accommodation including various offices plus excellent amenities. The ground floor with an area of approximately 334m2 is available for occupation early in 2017 or will be available for lease at $90,750pa + GST and Outgoings. The first floor with a total area of appr...
Iconic Ballarat Investment adjacent to Station Precinct Redevelopment Adjacent to the soon to be redeveloped Ballarat Railway Station precinct and located in one of Australia's most historic and vibrant CBD streets this is a standout investment opportunity. Part leased to prominent Ballarat legal firm Harwood Andrews on a new 4 year lease from July 2016 at $135,000pa + GST and outgoings, the property will in total return $180,000pa. This impressive office building on a commanding city corner block has stood the test of time and is an ideal commercial investment property to add to your superannuation fund or commercial property portfolio.
Rare investment opportunity for Timber Plantation Set on 172 hectares is a perfect Plantation opportunity for a solid future!
Only a few minutes for the town or just over 1 hour from Melbourne GPO
This property has excellent stands of vigorous plantation timber, , this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a freehold business that has shown significant returns.
* Blue gums & sugar gums (pop) *13000 trees 2004 Planted 28000 blue gums 12-15 years old can be cut
* Tasmania blue gums soft
* Sydney blue gum hard & red wood
* 3 slots altogether for Blue Gums
* Total 64000 trees, 60 cm deep soil preparin...
CBD Opportunity Adjacent to Courts and Supermarkets - Former Manchester Unity Hall Circa 1886
- Expansive hall with lantern style roof construction
- Ideal as legal office close to Ballarat Courts
- Includes 2 existing offices and staff amenities
- Easy access to extensive adjacent parking
- Suits retail, gallery, offices, restaurant etc
2464ML - A RARE CHANCE TO JOIN THE BALLARAT MOTEL SET 17 brilliantly presented large rooms.Three to four bedroom residence.Over 60% occupancy from budget conscious and busy tradesmen.A true 3.5 star property, just five minutes from the Ballarat CBD. BEST OF ALL - A BRAND NEW 30 YEAR LEASE
Ballarat remains one of the best motel markets in Victoria. Only an hour from the Melbourne city lights, it continues to bring both domestic and corporate tourists to this ever expanding city.
The air is crisp, lifestyles are excellent, a raft of schools offering a wealth of choice.
Ballarat. A city with a brilliant history and an even better future!
LADIES FASHION BOUTIQUE. - No goodwill - Stock & fittings sale only.
- So much value here.
- Ready when you are.
- Fabulous shop fit.
- Versatile space.
- Sturt St location.
- Attractive lease.
- Great opportunity - get in early!
For further details & inspection call John Stevenson on 0422 659 385
Exceptional Multi Titled Building Fully Leased To Major Hotel Operator Quest • 55 fully self contained apartments (21 Twin Key) with 34 car spaces
• Fully leased to Quest Apartments with options for 25 years
• Fixed 4% annual rental increases during lease terms
• Multi titled building on approx. 3,622m2 of land
• Great opportunity to own the whole building
• CBD location, stroll to shops, restaurants and bars
• Zoning - Commercial 1
• Net income effective from 1 July 2017 - $853,298 p.a
Phillip Lee - 0418 503 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlie Yankos - 0419 126 074 or email@example.com
Matthew Holland - 0425 223 629 or matthew.holland@ra...
Iconic CBD Corner, Dual Retail Plus Residence - Prime Sturt Street corner opposite Bridge Mall and Big W
- Appealing Art Deco style multi use building
- Retail, work area, store, yard and coolroom
- Detached small freestanding shop fronting Grenville Street
- Suit boutique retail, cafe, gallery, studio etc
- Two bedroom residence on first floor currently leased
- First time publicly sold in over 80 years
BALLARAT FACTORY DIRECT SALES. Manufacturing Luxury window furnishings & blinds for over 25 years
-Reputation for quality
-Word of mouth referrals bring in much of the business
-Sound relationships with major suppliers
-Serving Ballarat & Western District
-All production functions done by staff member
-Owner works 5 days selling & quoting
-Closes min. 2 weeks Christmas & 10 days Easter
-Broadly spread customer base
-Fully equipped enterprise with proven systems
-Very successful operation with more than $520,000 in annual sales
-Vendor will provide generous training & handover
-Terrific Warehouse/Workroom/ ...
Development Opportunities at The Gateway to Ballarat - 5,834 square metres of development land on the corner of Midland Highway and Howitt Street
- Positioned at the gateway to Ballarat opposite the City’s showgrounds at the intersection of two of Ballarat’s busiest roads
- Close to the exit from Western Bypass, neighbours include Jeep, Shell, Selkirk, Fiat, Mitre 10 and just down the road from Ballarat New Eureka stadium
- Located on a high exposure corner allotment this site offers endless possible opportunities: including hotel, restaurants, car sales business, retail premises, service station, fast food restaurants, supermarket (ST...
CBD Development Site Adjacent to major retailers such as JB Hi-Fi, Good Guys, Katmandu and Big W, this central Ballarat city development site is a rare find. With a land area of approximately 553m2 it is ideal for a range of commercial uses including office development or retail/showroom use. Exceptional exposure to Grenville Street and Mair Street and very close to the Ballarat Railway Station and Bridge Mall shopping precinct. This Ballarat commercial development site will ensure your business has the best exposure to high traffic and pedestrian flows.
Blue Chip Investment in Ballarat * Modern Industrial Office Warehouse. *A new secure lease to Bartletts Blinds has just been signed for 3 years, commencing 1st July 2016. The lease has CPI reviews . The new rent is $ $130,000pa. nett.
Bartletts Blinds is a large and successful family owned and operated business in Ballarat. This facilty is leased in conjunction with their larger Headquarters here in Ballarat and they have been in occupation of the building since 2005
The property includes a rear yard of 1,523m²and is adjacent to the Wendouree Homemaker Centre
* Call Matt Rice Facey Industrial on 0419 871 240 * Call Dav...
Business Potential With Heritage Charm Designed in Victorian Renaissance Revival style, 'Lynn's chambers' on Lydiard street was once the workplace of the first solicitor to practice on the Ballarat goldfields.
Built and opened in 1898, this elegant building drew inspiration from a wide range of classicizing Italian modes which created ornamented eaves, arched windows and an elegant presence amid further heritage structures.
This substantial commercial building offers a rare opportunity to join a variety of professional businesses that benefit from being located in one of Ballarat's most historical and important precincts.
High Profile Corner Site with Unique Development Opportunities PRDnationwide Ballarat are pleased to be able to offer for sale by Private Treaty, 5834m2 development site with an additional 2965m2 of additional licenced land located at 620 Creswick Road, Ballarat.
The site 620 Creswick Road is situated on the high profile corner of Howitt Street & Midland Highway. On one of the main entries to Ballarat with convenient access to the Melbourne Freeway while neighbouring Ballarat Central and Wendouree.
Located on a high exposure corner allotment this site offers endless possible opportunities including hotel, restaurants, car sales business, retail premis...
First Time Ever Offered For Sale This HERITAGE-LISTED church Christ the King', The Diocesan Centre and the Anglican Deanery at 49 Lydiard Street South not only offers the location, amenities and infrastructure it also provides a genuine purchase procedure via Expression of Interest.
Approximately 3,151m2 and on 1 title we offer the above three CBD buildings, all with further opportunities to develop (STCA) and multiple car parking to the rear.
The Cathedral is constructed of grey stone in the English Gothic style which was built two years after the Town of Ballarat was founded and just three years after the discovery ...
Ballarat's Cheapest Commercial Investment Property? Don't miss this opportunity to buy a commercial property in the heart of Ballarat's CBD for less than the price of what most residential blocks are selling for! Currently returning $11,642.34pa with outgoings paid by the owner, the one year lease commenced on 4th February, 2016 and the tenant has a further three year option. The office comprises of a semi partitioned area, ample shelving and a built in kitchenette. It also has airconditioning and offers excellent presentation. It is located in the City Centre Arcade, just a few doors away from Myer and Central Square shopping centre. At this...
Large Industrial Site In The East This large 4.64 acre (approx 1.88Ha) "Industrial 3" zoned site is well placed for buyers wanting quick access to the Western Freeway. There is an extensive road frontage and the land is currently held in 3 separate titles. A ideal site in a convenient East location. Large land parcels like this are hard to come by so don't miss this great chance to invest in the East.
Kick A Goal With This Red White and Blue Investment If you love the footy and a great investment opportunity then you must inspect this contemporary CBD office space - the new Ballarat headquarters for the Western Bulldogs.
• Brand new 2 year lease with a further 3 year option
• High profile, strong tenant
• Approx. 138m2 of ground floor space with your own title
• Situated in the heart of the Ballarat CBD
• Stroll to the train station, cinemas and Sturt Street
• Zoned Commercial 1
• Secure car parking space below
• Shared staff amenities
• Adjacent to a variety of dynamic businesses
• Low interest rates make purchase an ideal option
Great Time To Purchase A Secure Investment Record low interest rates make commercial investments even more attractive. With high exposure to busy Mair Street this office premises is a perfect fit option for your portfolio. The attractive faade leads into an office with quality fit out comprising reception, partitioned offices, general work area, meeting room, fantastic staff amenities and storage space. The office is air-conditioned, carpeted and there are two designated car parks at the rear. In such a prominent location close to The Bridge Mall and Big W this is a realistic opportunity to secure a long term investment.
Modern Medical Centre Perfectly suited to medical, dental or allied health practices. Architecturally designed to combine the best of heritage values and modern utility this opportunity needs to be recognised and grasped as a matter of urgency, construction to commence immediately.
Watch this new medical facility rise in the heart of Ballarat's medical precinct
- Ballarat Base Hospital within 50 metres* of the building
- St John of Gods Hospital within 200 metres*
- Available as a whole or part
- 2 levels, ground floor reception and stretcher lift