Sorell Plaza Shopping Centre As the shopping hub of Sorell, this centre enjoys excellent visitor numbers. The town itself is one of the fastest growing municipalities in Tasmania, making Sorell an important satellite location for retailers and service providers.
The shopping centre tenant mix includes Coles, KFC, Australia Post, 9/11 Bottleshops, a medical centre, and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
The available tenancy in the shopping centre is 215sqm in size and could ideally suit retailers or professional service providers.
SHOP 5 SORELL VILLAGE - Great opportunity in popular Sorell Shopping Complex - One of seven in the complex - 60 onsite carparks -Tenancy mix includes Banjos/Pharmacy/Zap Fitness/Orbit lighting/Footcare Sorell/APM Employment Services FOR LEASE
SHOP 6 SORELL VILLAGE -Tenancy mix includes Banjos/Pharmacy/Zap Fitness/Orbit lighting/Footcare Sorell/APM Employment Services - Great opportunity in popular Sorell Shopping Complex - One of seven in the complex - Shop 6 - 142mÂ² asking $300 gross + GST per mÂ²(Negotiable) - 60 onsite carparks
Prime Retail Space in Sorell - This medium size retail tenancy of 185 square metres is located in the heart of the Sorell Shopping Centre precinct and is adjacent to Domino's Pizza and Westpac Bank and opposite the Gateway Shopping Centre and Woolworths Supermarket
- The tenancy is also adjacent to the very busy Cole and Gordon Street intersection that leads to the Tasman Highway and either the Tasmanian East Coast or the Tasman Peninsula
- The tenancy was previously occupied by Movie HQ
- The tenancy comprises a mainly open plan tenancy with a rear amenities area and a small storage room
Sorell Village Shopping Centre - This retail complex, known as Sorell Village, is situated in the heart of the Sorell retail precinct.
- Sorell Village comprises seven (7) shops ranging in size from 83 to 179 square metres with the focus of the centre being for convenience style businesses that will complement the adjoining Banjos retail outlet and chemist with a Tattslotto outlet.
- Shop 1 is leased to Footright Sorell, shop 2 is leased to APM Employment Services, Shops 3 and 4 (as one tenancy) are leased to ZAP Fitness and shop 7 is leased to Orbit Lighting.
- The available shops are shop 5 previously Shipsterns...