Stage 2 Opportunities 250 - 3,000sqm* available Q3 2017 STAGE 1 - 100% LEASED BY CBRE
- Hungry Jacks under construction
- Prime Retail/Large Format Retail leasing opportunity.
- Join the redevelopment of Kwinana's Town Centre.
- Kwinana Marketplace has undergone a major redevelopment and repositioning.
- Proximity to Dan Murphys, Big W, Woolworths & Aldi.
- Strong catchment undergoing consistent growth.
- 366 car bays.
In the Growth Area Ideal for:
Located in the main township of Kwinana is this fully functional office currently occupied by a Church Group, wishing to relocate to a larger premises. The current lease expires on 15th Jan 2018 with a further 5 year option available .
Building Area: 125m
Rent: From $20,000.00 pa + GST
Outs: $16,164.00 pa + GST
WAREHOUSE/WORKSHOP WITH SECURE YARD This property will appeal to small businesses or vehicle owners needing a modest warehouse/workshop. The building includes toilet and a small office while the secured rear hardstand can be used for storage or vehicle parking. More hard stand space can be made available subject to price.
Great access, front roller door 3.6m (approx) x 3.4m (approx) and rear sliding door makes it possible to drive through to rear yard.
- Total area 212m2 (approx)
- Building area 114m2 (approx)
- Gated and fenced rear hardstand/vehicle parking of 98m2 (approx)
- Good sized office/...
STAND ALONE PREMISES Prime corner property with refurbished office / showroom / warehouse and loads of hardstand. The property is located in the Medina Industrial estate being part of the Kwinana Shire with good access to all main arterial roads including the Kwinana FWY, Thomas & Peterson Road.
- Total land area 1,265m2 (approx)
- Two storey showroom / office /warehouse 400m2 (approx)
- Security alarm, cameras & roller shutters
- Fully fenced & secured site
- Loads of hardstand
- Side entry point
- Available immediately
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared ...
Join Woolworths, Red Dot, Medical Centre and 15 other retailers! Wellard Square is anchored by a 3010m2 Woolworths supermarket together with a medical centre and approximately 19 speciality stores.
This site experiences strong exposure to passing traffic and is situated in a catchment subject to further growth with the development of the Invita Apartments across the road on Runnymede Gate currently under way.
All three availabilities are primly located as corner tenancies increasing visibility to passing traffic and the centre itself is directly opposite the Wellard train station on the Strand.