Substantial Retail & Industrial Opportunity - The property is currently configured with a showroom of approximately 1,540sqm, with a suspended ceiling to approximately half, plus an adjoining warehouse/workshop of approximately 1,216sqm with a clearance ranging from approximately 4.2 metres to 6.7 metres with front, side and rear door access.
- In addition there are three metal clad buildings with a total area of approximately 865sqm.
- The property is complemented by substantial car parking and hardstand areas.
- The layout of the property is highly flexible with the potential for the showroom and industrial areas to be le...
Well positioned, High exposure - Tenancy 3, 25-33 Howard Road, substantial warehouse tenancy with office/amenities and street signage exposed to the busy Howard Road; opposite the recently completed Bunnings Warehouse.
- Excellent vehicular access from Howard Road direct to the Brooker Highway for freight and distribution throughout Hobart and to Northern Tasmania.
- Gross lettable area of approximately 1,015sqm (approx) comprising approximately 110sqm (approx) of showroom/office/amenities and 905sqm (approx) of warehousing.
- The premises are complemented by on-site car parking and heavy vehicle access to the f...
Office Suite/Consulting Rooms in Prime Location 330 Main Road Glenorchy is located in a prime corner position on the busy Glenorchy Main Road and is ideal for use as professional offices or a small consulting business. The property is currently undergoing redevelopment and this suite consists of two offices and suitable for a number of uses. Being only 100 meters from the Elwick Road Roundabout the property is in a very central and high profile position which gives it strong appeal.
Glenorchy Plaza Shopping Centre Tenancy as one of Tasmania's largest population catchment areas, the suburb of Glenorchy provides the people with a hub for shopping, personal, professional, medical and government services.
Glenorchy Plaza accommodates a mix of retail, service, professional and food tenants including retail giant Big W.
The Plaza offers plenty of undercover customer parking with travelator access from the car park.
Tenancy 3 at the Glenorchy Plaza offers 109m2 of space which would ideally suit a retail, office or professional service tenant.
Glenorchy Plaza Thriving centre providing an extensive mix of retail, professional and medical services. One of Tasmania's largest population catchments Home to national tenants including retail giant Big W Convenience and ease of access with ample undercover customer parking Areas available of 109sqm and 218sqm* Will suit a variety of uses
Great location, a blank canvas Adjacent to Glenorchy Central and Glenorchy Plaza, this tenancy is extremely well located.
Becoming vacant in July 2016, the tenancy offers open plan space of around 260sqm (approx.) on the ground floor while the first floor space of approximately 60sqm provides the lunch room/kitchen, the toilet facilities and storage space.
Currently occupied by a fitness centre, the space could be suitable for a wide variety of uses including retail, professional services and office use.
Warehouse/Storage/Distribution These premises are located in the heart of Glenorchy's industrial precinct off Farley Street, near the new Bunnings Super Store and the major Howard Road intersection to the Brooker Avenue. A secure lettable area of 2500m2 with roller door access, 6m height clearance and three phase power is available for immediate use. Ideal for container storage, work shop or distribution uses.
First Floor Offices in Glenorchy • These first floor offices comprising approximately 235 square metre are located on Main Road just north of the Chapel Street intersection and adjacent to Medicare/Centrelink and opposite Anglicare.
• The tenancy has access from a dual entry ground floor lobby and then stairs to the tenancy.
• The available space comprises a reception/waiting area plus up to eight partitioned offices of various sizes with a meeting room, large lunchroom and male and female toilets.
• The space has a security system in place and has ducted air conditioning.
Village Cinema Complex Mixed Use Opportunity This tenancy is situated in the popular Village Cinema complex and offers some 725m2 approx of lettable area currently being occupied by the Glenorchy Civic Centre.
The current fit out contains fully operational kitchen, toilets, offices and large function room and has full airconditioning and heating throughout.
Signage rights are available and this would suit a whole host of uses such as Gym, Child Care Centre, offices, Hospitality venue, function centre, retail or entertainment use (STCA).
For further information, plans or an inspection please phone Matthew Wright today.
Derwent Park Showroom Construction is nearing completion of this 600m2 showroom that is situated on busy Derwent Park Road. This high profile building is located in a prominent bulky goods/ retail area of Hobart and offers quality accommodation on a land area of 1100m2 allowing for ample onsite parking.