Intersection Large Format Spot The property is prominently located on the intersection of Marmion Avenue and Butler Boulevard directly opposite Masters.
- Areas from 250-3,000sqm* available within the centre
- Three units currently leased to Pet City, Supercheap Auto & BCF
- Proximity to the shopping centre site to be developed by Woolworths
- Butler train station is now open
- Woolworths and Big W will anchor the Brighton District
- Benefit from two street frontages and three access points.
- The catchment has an estimated population of 104,103 people with in a 10km radius.
Now Leasing - Will adjoin Woolworths Marketplace Shopping Centre - Main intersection of Marmion Ave and Butler Blv adjoining Masters store. - Future Woolworth's Marketplan Shopping Centre adjoining the site. - Great future potential in a growth area.
Areas available: T1 1,788sqm or T1A 763sqm - 1000sqm T7 440sqm T8 520sqm
- What a chance of clients?
The site is located 40 kilometres north of the Perth CBD and 12 kilometres north of Joondalup. It adjoins a new Marketplace shopping centre which should be underway in 2014 and will include in excess of 50 specialty stores with a full line Woolworths and Big W.