Mining / Earth Moving business for sale in NSW
- Mining / Earth Moving
- $1,900,000 WIWO
Ulan Stone Mine for Sale Ulan
Ulan Stone Tuff is a unique highly coloured volcanic material suitable for Dimension Stone.
Ulan Stone Mine is situated overlooking Ulan Coal Mines and the village of Ulan which is some 40km north of Mudgee NSW The operational quarry has been placed on the market by the retiring directors.
- Dimension Stone has been used by architects and builders as both internal and external stone features, floor tiles and benchtops. It is also well suited for landscaping blocks and pavers, monuments and sculpting. The estimated tuff resource reserve is 2.9m tonnes.
- Decretive Pebbles are popular with landscape suppliers because of the unusual range of colours.
- Quarry Material Road Bases, Structural Fill, Backfill/Bedding Sand and Aggregates form all of the 61,000 to 71,000 tonnes currently sold per annum.
Consents, Leases and Licences:
- Mine Lease ML1726 granted Feb 2016 for 21 years to February 2037.
- Resource Area 54.7ha with an estimated 40 years active life.
- Title Holder & Mine Operator Ulan Stone Pty Limited ACN 123 199 191 & ABN 98 123 199 191
- Safety Management System, Mining Operating Plan, EPA licence, Access Agreements, Site Office and Statutory Reports and Returns are currently up-to-date with fees paid.
- Council DA approved for Stage 1 & 2 allowing 190,000 tonne per annum to be extracted.
- Currently operating as a quarry utilising both the tuff and overburden material. Revenue $1million plus pa from Mid-Western Regional Council, NSW Roads & Maritime Services, the local Coal Mines and other projects in the area.
Future demand is assured
- Ulan Stone is well established in the market but has not been developed to its full potential so the future prospects for an enterprising purchaser are endless.
- Dimension Stone qualities and colours coupled with the past acceptance by architects will ensure a ready market particularly for a purchaser who has access to an existing processing facility.
- Overburden has been removed exposing the stone benches that will facilitate the cutting and extraction of blocks with little extra development work required.
- The past acceptance of Ulan Stone Pebbles plus the interest already expressed in landscape blocks and pavers virtually guarantees that with a strong production regime solid growth will be achieved in this lucrative market.
- Quarry Materials are expected to be in demand for years to come with the already announced local long term road upgrades and development projects.
This business is perfectly suited for a purchaser who has access to an existing processing facility or markets as all the necessary consents, lease and licences are in place.
If you have an interest in a unique stone quarry, then this may be just what youre looking for.
Price: $1,900,000 WIWO
For further information on this opportunity, please contact the undersigned:
Benchmark Business Sales and Valuations
M: 0402 436 337 T: 1300 366 521 E: email@example.com
If you like to know more about the Business complete our online confidentiality agreement here: https://benchmarkbusiness.com.au/ca-form-3056
or go to www.benchmarkbusiness.com.au and use the reference number #3056 to search for the business.
Benchmark Business Sales and Valuations
The business images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the business.
Business Category: Industrial and Manufactuting, Mining and Earth moving, Mining
Property Code: 3056
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||29 Jan 2020|
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!