Mango Jam Restaurant MUST Be Sold Located right in the middle of Port Douglas, on Macrossan Street (the villages' main road) is the instantly recognised Mango Jam Restaurant in its orange splendor.
A restaurant that has a long successful history in the town. Under stewardship of the original owners the restaurant was relaunched in 2015.
Due to the ill health of one of the business owners this Business MUST be sold.
This is an excellent Walk-In Walk-Out opportunity - all furniture, fittings, inventory and equipment that is owned by the Sellers will pass to the new owners as will the business name and website if required. ...
Business For Sale - Attractive Style & Attractive Business - ID 8705 BL Port Douglas ? The Jewel in the Crown of North Queensland
Management Rights Business For Sale
- 37 lots with 36 all in the holiday letting pool
- Fully self contained studio apartments
- Architecture & accommodation that appeals to guests and visitors
- Nicely landscaped grounds with minimal maintenance
- Attractive Body Corporate salary of $68,000
- The business is generating excellent and consistent profits
- Perfect location, walk to Macrossan Street, beach or the marina
- Two bedroom manager?s residence with direct access to office
- Office is attached and on title
Business For Sale - Family Holiday Resort - ID 8606 BL Port Douglas Management Rights
- Ideal for Couple or First Timers
- Holiday management rights ? Port Douglas
- 20 lots in total with 16 in the letting pool
- Well established resort offering townhouse and apartment options
- Facilities include a saltwater pool, spa, BBQ and full tennis court
- Consistent profits of $143,239 with repeat clientele
- Conveniently located to beach, marina & the activity of Macrossan Street
- Accommodation module with agreements expiring in 2033
- Comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom managers apartment with direct
access to attached office on title