Swanbank Enterprise Corner Redbank Plains Road & Newhill Drive, SWANBANK QLD 4306
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 3,000 - 100,000m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Aug 2016
Serviced Vacant Industrial Land from $127/sqm. For Sale &/or Design & Construct Facilities from $75/sqm net (lease). Swanbank Enterprise Park, Ipswich
Swanbank Enterprise Park is a 97ha master planned industrial estate in the western growth corridor of Brisbane.
Land sizes range from 1ha to 20 ha plus.
Purpose built facilities from 3,000sq m up to 32,000sq m either For Lease or For Sale.
* Large and growing employment catchment
* Will suit manufacturing, construction, warehousing and distribution
* 24hr operations
* Full B-double and Super B-double access
* Massive power supply, high pressure gas mains and high capacity broadband
* Traffic light free to Port of Brisbane and Brisbane Airport
* Fast tracked planning approvals
* Quality neighbours already within the area including Holcim, Veolia, Boral, Powerlink, BMI and Austral Bricks
* Other opportunities within the state to cater for purpose built facilities to lease or buy, englobo land sales (5ha and 8ha from $17/sq m) or short to medium term hardstand rentals
* Easy access to the Warrego Highway, Ipswich Motorway, Logan Motorway, Gateway Arterial and M1
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Swanbank Enterprise Corner Redbank...