Serviced Vacant Industrial Land from $127/sqm. For Sale &/or Design & Construct Facilities from $75/sqm net (lease). Swanbank Enterprise Park, Ipswich Swanbank Enterprise Park is a 97ha* master planned industrial estate in the western growth corridor of Brisbane.
Land sizes range from 1ha to 20 ha* plus.
Purpose built facilities from 3,000sq m* up to 32,000sq m* either For Lease or For Sale.
* Large and growing employment catchment
* Will suit manufacturing, construction, warehousing and distribution
* 24hr operations
* Full B-double and Super B-double access
* Massive power supply, high pressure gas mains and high capacity broadband
* Traffic light free to Port of Brisbane and Brisbane Airport
* Fast tracked planning approva...
Approved SE Qld Residential Development Site • Land area 109* hectares
• 6km* to Ipswich CBD and Railway Station
• PDA Development Permit for Material Change of Use (MCU) Residential and Recreation Uses
• Proposed Master Plan incorporating
- 679 freehold residential allotments
- 70 Medium Density Allotments
- Commercial/child care lot (5,040m*)
- Community Use/Education Site (18.554ha*)
- Various parks and open space
• ROL currently being assessed for Stage 1 incorporating 96 freehold residential allotments ranging from 401m* to 1,059m* (average 558m*)
• 15km* to Orion Springfield Shopping Centre and Springfield Cent...
Approved 114 x 3 bedroom townhouses • Land Area: 2.56* Hectares
• Development Permit for 114 x 3 bedroom townhouses
• Designated RM03 - Residential Medium Density (Res Mixed Density)
• Cleared site with access to infrastructure
• Located in close proximity to vast array of local facilities and amenities including shopping, schools, parks, transport, health and recreation
City of Ipswich promotional showreel
Expressions of Interest
Closing Wednesday 23 November 2016 4pm
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Strategic Redbank Plains Opportunity!
C Property is excited to present this outstanding in-fill development site located in a booming urban growth corridor 10 km* from Ipswich CBD & 32 km* from Brisbane CBD.
Key features of the outstanding offering include:
- 8.62 HA* land parcel with preliminary approval for residential development - Mix of medium density and low density zoning ( max 75 dwellings per hectare ) - 1.2 km* from South East Queensland’s newest sub regional shopping centre – Redbank Plains Town Square ( http://townsquareredbankplains.com.au/ ) - Adjoining established residential development and opposite S...
Prime Industrial Land - $79psm + 8,127m2 Level block + All services connected + Caretakers residence with holding income + Flood free + Close to Ipswich City Centre + Great development potential + All serious offers considered + Land use - light industry
Contact Madsen Property now for more information or to arrange an inspection.
DA Approved Residential and Retail Development Site Plus Adjoining Land Savills are pleased to offer for sale via Expressions of Interest (EOI) 2 large adjacent land parcels in one of Australia's fastest growing residential areas.
Key components of the opportunities include:
- Two large adjoining parcels of land offering significant current and future development potential or prime land-bank opportunities located within 35* radial km's south-west of the Brisbane CBD and 8* radial km's south of the Ipswich CBD.
- 30.351* Ha site - Approved for a Neighbourhood Shopping Centre (NLA: 5,545sq m) and Residential Subdivision including some 223* residential dwel...
One off major strategic site, priced to sell today â?¢ Zoned for urban core west major centre in Ripley Master Plan. â?¢ 26.8 Ha (66 Ac) mixed for major supermarket, units, townhouse & 50+ living DA in progress. â?¢ Potenitally $200M - $300M in completion value â?¢ Potentially accommodating 120,000 people, with easy access to Brisbane through the direct link of Centenary Highway & Railway. â?¢ Proposed Ripley Railways Station right on the boundary (Current Station at Springfield already) â?¢ DA for the land across the road already been approved so the construction should start soon while Sekisui House's subdivision is well underway with Coles...
Large Townhouse or Retirement Village site-Potentially less than $8.4k-$14.7k/si Potentially $8,400 - $14,700 per site medium density development just over 1 km from the existing subdivision
82,000 m2(20 acres) + 88,600(22 acres) 2 blocks of future urban land located in Ripley near 2 Town Centres, it is part of the approved Ripley Master Plan next to Springfield and just over 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD. The Master Planned community can potentially accommodate 120,000 people, with easy access to Brisbane through the direct link of Centenary Highway now and the planned future railway comes through the property so you could walk to the proposed railway station, major shoppi...
1,783m2* Industrial Block - Flood Free • Rarely available commercial land in inner suburb
• High profile frontage on Edwards street entry off Monique Ct
• Established modern industrial estate
• Zoned LB08 Local Business and Industry (Briggs Rd /Rview/Fview)
• 5 mins to Ipswich CBD
• Easy access to the Cunningham and Centenary Highways
• Opportunity to invest or build to suit your business in growth corridor ...
Invest or Occupy This offering is located just off the Cunningham Highway with easy access to other major arterial Roads. This flood free industrial estate in Ipswich is well established with room for potential growth.
- Vacant land 1783sqm* - Entry off Monique court - 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD - Less than 5 minutes to the Warrego and Cunningham Highways - Zoning: LB08 Local Business & Industry
46 ACRES (18.62 HA) OF DEVELOPMENT LAND * Within the Ripley Master Plan * Close to the planned Ripley North train station * Nearby land was approved for density of 35 dwellings per hectare * Flood free gently sloping land * This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Mumtaz Saleem for an inspection or further details
Land Area: 186,200m2
Location: Ripley is a suburb of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 1,024. The eastern boundary of Ripley is aligned with Bundamba Creek. The Centenary Highway passes through the south east corner of Ripley.
1.64Ha* Industry Site on 8 Lots • close to off ramp on national Highway
• Great site for transport operations
• 2 road frontage - Positioned on gateway to Swanbank Industrial Park
• Zoning LB 09 - Local Business and Industry (Sth Stat/Swanb/Fisc Rd)
• Within 5 kms* of Ipswich CBD and 35kms* of Brisbane CBD