SUNNYBANK HILLS QLD 4109
Contact Exclusive Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Sep 2016
Calling for Retail Operator in Sunnybank
- Approx. 64m2 prime retail space
- Fully fitted with office partition presently
- Exceptional location in prime heart of Sunnybank
- Suitable to Retail, Food & restaurants
- Surround yourself with strong local businesses & Coles
- Opportunity not to be missed!
Sunnybank is a diverse, thriving multicultural suburb of Brisbane, also known as the China Town on Brisbane's Southside. It is the suburb of choice for over 400 retail, food outlets and many prospering shopping centres, including Sunnybank Plaza, Sunnybank Market Square and SunnyPark Shopping centre. The area is a well-known residential hub for the Asian communities. It is only minutes drive to Westfield Garden City, with easy access to Pacific Highway to both Brisbane CBD and Gold Coast.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information