Medical/184 Bay Street, BRIGHTON VIC 3186
$3,495,000+GST if applicable
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Sep 2016
BRIGHTON'S NEWEST MEDICAL CENTRE
With a Permit for 6 Full Time Doctors!
A rare opportunity for a new or expanding practice to establish themselves into the heart of Brighton in a prime Bay Street location with excellent access.
It doesn't get much better than this!
This purpose built, modern practice includes:
* 9 consulting rooms
* Large treatment room
* Large reception area including generous waiting room with separate children's area
* Separate managers office
* Large kitchen and amenities including Disabled Toilet
* Disabled access to entire Medical Centre
* Basement car parking
* Pathology lease in place
* State of the art computer and telecom cabling
* Three phase power available in large rooms for potential radiology usage as per specifications
* Hospital grade specifications for Treatment room and Pathology room
* High grade timber flooring installed for medical accreditation.
Only 1.3 km to Cabrini Private Hospital
More than 8 nursing home facilities in Brighton alone
Public transport includes Bus and Train services
In excess of 15 schools in Brighton
Located in the heart of Local Shopping Precinct.
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
James Davie 0412 209 696
James Davie : 0412 209 696
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Medical/184 Bay Street BRIGHTON