Saint Martin – Brighton’s Newest Offices Colliers International is delighted to offer Brighton’s newest offices for sale, situated in the heart of Martin Street Village.
Brand new offices built to exemplary quality, this is an exceptional opportunity to acquire your own office with immediate access to Martin Street village retail strip, Gardenvale Train Station as well as Nepean Highway arterial, just to name a few. Offices available from 32sqm* with the ability to combine suites and create up to approximately 670sqm*, these ground floor offices feature impressive common areas, ample natural light, outdoor terraces and expansive ce...
Security In Numbers Security in numbers.... Is what this strategic mixed use investment property offers. Recently architecturally refurbished and extended, and offered fully leased * Retail 105m2 leased till April 2020 returning $37,440 * Apartment 1 105m2 leased till May 2018 returning $24,180 * Apartment 2 56m2 leased on a monthly basis returning $17,724 * Storage unit 12m2 leased till May 2017 returning $10,271 Underpinned by South Brighton Village location which is home to Vintage Cellars, Brighton Hardware, Phillippas and many other boutique retailers, not to mention annual depreciation benefits to enhance ...
Tenanted Investment on Church 5 + 5 year lease options to established business (Bizworks)
Current Rent: $64,896pa* + GST + Outgoings
4% Annual Increases
Substantial frontage of approximately 16 metres, allowing access by pedestrian link through to Church Street and rear car park. Located in the Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z). Potential to subdivide (STCA). Close proximity to Woolworths Supermarket and numerous high profiles tenants including, Westpac Bank, Nike, Gazman, and Kookai. Abundance of public car parking and transport amenities at your door step
Prime Corner Position and Profile Martin Street, Brighton, has become a highly popular commercial precinct with new mixed use developments occurring left, right and centre. Bayside City Council has also spent close to $1.5m on upgrading the retail strip and footpaths along here.
Brighton, which boasts a median house price of $1.9m, is regarded as one of Australia's most affluent suburbs due to the premier lifestyle amenities all within walking distance.
This is one of the last corner sites and features following key attributes:
* Total land area: 401sqm (approx.) * Commercial 1 zoning * Great profile and position ideal...
BRAND NEW MEDICAL CENTRE Prime Bay St Brighton location.
Permit for 6 Full Time Doctors.
Perfect to establish a new practice or to expand an existing one.
* New purpose built modern space of approx 372sqm
* 13 consulting rooms
* Large treatment room
* Large reception area and waiting room
* Separate Managers Office
* Disabled access to entire Medical Centre
* Basement car parking for 10 cars
* State of the art computer and telecom cabling
* Three phase power available in large rooms for potential radiology use as per specifications
Every detail catered for...
Register your interest now.
BRIGHTON'S NEWEST MEDICAL CENTRE With a Permit for 6 Full Time Doctors!
A rare opportunity for a new or expanding practice to establish themselves into the heart of Brighton in a prime Bay Street location with excellent access.
It doesn't get much better than this!
This purpose built, modern practice includes:
* 9 consulting rooms
* Large treatment room
* Large reception area including generous waiting room with separate children's area
* Separate managers office
* Large kitchen and amenities including Disabled Toilet
* Disabled access to entire Medical Centre
* Basement car parking
* Pathology lease in plac...
ELSTERNWICK SUPERSITE "You don't need X-Ray vision to see this potential"
• Tremendous frontage to Horne Street of 44.5 metres* with a total land holding of 1,239m2* • Irreplaceable multi-frontage land holding, with dominant Horne Street exposure as well as rear access • An outstanding opportunity to design and deliver a landmark mixed use project with views of Port Phillip Bay • Favourable Commercial 1 Zone, allowing for the ultimate development flexibility • Direct access to Elsternwick Train station and within close proximity to all forms of public transport
'Lero Apartments' : Brighton's Finest Permit Approved Development CBRE Victorian Development Sites is delighted to present for sale 675 Nepean Highway, Brighton East an ideally located, permitted bayside development site.
This tremendous offering presents developers with the chance to get a foothold in one of Melbourne's most exclusive locales. This permit ready opportunity, is underpinned by holding income and an abundance of retail and transport amenity.
Favourable and key distinct points of attraction are:
- High profile development site with permit for a spectacular 3 level retail and luxury apartment d...
Rare Bayside Investment with Development Potential > Well-proportioned dominant site of 870 sqm approx. > Prominent exposure to Nepean Highway > Expansive frontage of 23.8 metres approx. > Rental income: $266,000 pa approx. (two tenants) > Potential for medium/long term tenants > Versatile improvements - combined building area: 1,200 sqm approx. > Abuts substantial council carpark (side & rear) and minutes to Moorabbin train station > Zoned: Commercial 1 > Suit investors, owner-occupiers and developers
The subject property is ideally located on the south-western side of Nepean Highway, between Henrietta and Keiller Streets, only metres fro...
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY Absolutely rare opportunity to acquire this substantial land holding, ideal for the astute developer or as a grand family home.
First time offered in 60 years.
* Area: 675m2
* General Residential Zoning (GRZ1)
* Frontage of 19 metres
* Multi-level development site (STCA)
Open for Inspections:
Wednesday 19th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 22nd October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 26th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 29th October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 2nd November at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 5th November at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 9th November at 6:00-6:30pm
Shop And Dwelling Currently leased to popular Korean/American fusion restaurant ‘The More The Better’, this tasty offering presents a exceptional opportunity to those investors with a strong appetite for satiating their property portfolios. With a net rental return of approximately $55,000 per annum & a 5 x 5-year lease that commenced 1 April 2013, the premises comprise of a two-storey building with a shop/restaurant, commercial kitchen, restroom & a five-room dwelling that can be configured as a residence or home office set-up. A ROW car space at the rear is accessed via St Georges Road. The property enjoys a...
Elsternwick Shop/Dwelling - Central location in the vibrant Elsternwick retail and lifestyle precinct - Close to Railway station and surrounded by established tenants - 2 Storey building with separate first floor residence accessed from the rear -Ground Floor retail – leased 5yrs +5yrs -$34,046pa - First Floor Residence – Vacant Possession - Onsite parking via rear Roadway - Potential to extend and further develop (STCA) - Outstanding investment opportunity with dual income streams.
Shop And Dwelling Currently leased to popular Korean/American fusion restaurant 'The More The Better', this tasty offering presents a exceptional opportunity to those investors with a strong appetite for satiating their property portfolios. With a net rental return of approximately $55,000 per annum & a 5 x 5-year lease that commenced 1 April 2013, the premises comprise of a two-storey building with a shop/restaurant, commercial kitchen, restroom & a five-room dwelling that can be configured as a residence or home office set-up. A ROW car space at the rear is accessed via St Georges Road. The property enjoys a...
Boutique Office A rare opportunity exists to secure an extremely affordable Bayside office.
Located in Hampton on the corner of Bluff Road and Highett Road, this office suite is part of a stylish complex.
Positioned on level 1, the office presents a corporate environment for an astute business and provides superb features.
The office includes: * Total office area 30sqm (approx.) * Modern accommodation with meeting room * Northern aspect with a small balcony (great natural light) * Balcony access & electric wall heater * Basement car space on title * Shared amenities * Access via security intercom a...
TROPHY RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT OR DEVELOPMENT A truly rare opportunity to secure a trophy residential investment and beach side land holding with unrivaled flexibility and upside.
This significant offering can be summarised by the following key attributes.
- 28 individual titles to be sold in one line
- An array of existing unit sizes from 32 to 109 sqm*
- Ultimate flexibility to renovate to generate maximum return - estimated fully let income of $547,560
- Renovate and sell down the individual units
- Convert the 28 units to short term accommodation (STCA)
- 1,878 sqm* regular site, perfectly nestled close to St Kilda Botan...
Bayside's Finest Permit Approved Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent bayside development site at 427 Hampton Street, Hampton.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- An incredible landholding of 1,242sq m*
- Approved permit for a luxury project comprising 41 apartments and 3 prime shops
- Exceptional project design with majority 2-bedroom apartments
- The ultimate lifestyle position within the Hampton Street retail precinct, serviced by an abundance of premium retail amenity
- Well serviced by public transport options with Hampton Train Station in direct proximity
- Easy wa...