427 Hampton Street, HAMPTON VIC 3188
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Aug 2016
Bayside's Finest Permit Approved Site
Savills is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent bayside development site at 427 Hampton Street, Hampton.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- An incredible landholding of 1,242sq m*
- Approved permit for a luxury project comprising 41 apartments and 3 prime shops
- Exceptional project design with majority 2-bedroom apartments
- The ultimate lifestyle position within the Hampton Street retail precinct, serviced by an abundance of premium retail amenity
- Well serviced by public transport options with Hampton Train Station in direct proximity
- Easy walking distance to one of Melbourne’s best beaches - Hampton Beach
- Surrounded by elite schools including St Leonard’s College, Xavier College (Kostka Hall), Brighton Grammar, Sandringham College and more
- Incredible bay and CBD views from approved development
- A truly rare opportunity to deliver a premium project in one of Melbourne’s best bayside locations!
The opportunity to secure such a prime development site in one of Melbourne’s premium bayside locations is incredibly rare, especially when you consider the premium retail strip location, size of the site and a permit for a magnificent, luxury apartment development.
427 Hampton Street, Hampton is For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For further information, please contact:
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
427 Hampton Street HAMPTON