32 Murdoch Circuit, ACACIA RIDGE QLD 4110
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Oct 2016
Prime Industrial offering
32 Murdoch Circuit is situated within Acacia Ridge, approximately 15 radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD in close proximity to the rail marshalling yard and Beaudesert Road.
32 Murdoch Circuit, Acacia Ridge is a highly functional combination of high bay industrial warehouse and corporate office accommodation. The site provides a generous hardstand area fit for B-Double access and or large storage yard.
Key improvement attributes include:
• Extensive awnings
• On-grade roller shutter access
• On site container lay down areas
• Existing racking installed
• ESFR fire sprinkler system
• High internal warehouse
• High-grade commercial office and extensive car parking provisions
Key location attributes include;
• Strategically located in Acacia Ridge in close proximity to Beaudesert Road
• Key users within this location include; SPAR, SCT Logistics, Woolworths, Main freight, DGL Logistics & Toyota
for further information please contact the Exclusive Agents Jack Pershouse or Peter Turnbull of CBRE.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
32 Murdoch Circuit ACACIA RIDGE