Bradman Street Land for Sale. Exposure - Exposure * Rectangular shaped block
* 24.4m frontage
* Rear access
* Owner occupiers here it is
* Architectural plans drawn up.
* Contact exclusive marketing agents.
Land in ideal Location * Regular shaped allotment
* 80 metre frontage to Learoyd Road
* Access provided from new road along the properties longest boundary
* DA plans available.
* Neighbouring Acacia Link Industrial Estate Development.
* Civil and sewer works required.
Vacant Land Fronting Beaudesert Road - Exposure! Savills are pleased to offer a vacant land parcel with excellent exposure to Beaudesert Road in Acacia Ridge. This opportunity allows for an astute purchaser to secure a vacant land holding in a prime industrial suburb with excellent proximity to major industry areas and road networks.
- 6,831sq m* regular shaped land parcel
- One of the last land sites in the region
- Excellent exposure
- For sale via private treaty
For further information or a private inspection contact Savills
Massive Concrete Hardstand, High Clearance Warehouse, and Crane - Huge concrete hardstand area - 1,358sqm high clearance warehouse space - 280sqm of well appointed office and amenities - 10t overhead crane - Clearspan warehouse accessed via multiple container height roller doors - Fully fenced and secure 7,412sqm site
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact FAL Commercial.
PRIME 1,416M2 SITE * General Industry zoned
* Currently used for panel beating business
* Lends very well to re-development
* Rare opportunity to secure General Industry development site under 2,000m2
* Short term holding income
Located only eleven radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD, this property is well situated in the heart of established industrial suburb of Coopers Plains. The block is zoned General Industry and is currently improved with a skillion style shed of approximately 1,000m2 and used for a panel beating business. The site would lend very well to a re-development and offers that ...
A TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY FOR INDUSTRIAL BUYERS An exciting new 1 HA block has become available forming part of the anticipated Lower Oxley Creek North Neighbourhood Plan. The new 'Neighbourhood Plan' involves the sites change in zoning from Rural to Industrial, providing tremendous opportunity for Industrial buyers.
The intention of the plan is to provide an industrial extension to the south-west industrial gateway, encouraging low impact industry and medium impact industry uses.
Scope for further subdivision creating smaller lots to cater for the current industrial market is a possibility. Brisbane City Council foresees the adoption of...
Development Potential + Holding Income * 9,539 sqm of level site * Level site with large hardstand area * Currently used as a storage yard * Rented at $80,000 pa * Located in Lower Oxley Creek Neighbourhood Plan * Willawong is identified as a Major Urban Development Area
POTENTIAL INDUSTRIAL SITE WITH HOLDING INCOME • Large 3.17 ha site with holding income of $34,000 pa • House and soil processing yard as tenants • Approx. 15 km South West of Brisbane CBD • Easy access to Ipswich, Logan & Centenary M’ways • Close to major industrial development • Located within Lower Oxley Creek Neighbourhood Plan • Willawong is identified as a Major Urban Development Area
DA Approved 2,476sq m Development Site for 64 Apartments over 5 Levels - The Brisbane City Council have approved a DA for 64 apartments and gross floor area (GFA) of 4,778sq m over 5 levels with 85 car bays
- Great mix of 51 two bed two bath typically 77sq m apartments and 13 one bed one bath apartments circa 61sq m with elevated views of the local area
- Striking contemporary design and façade
- One basement level of parking with a total of 85 car parking on site
- Located within a $600 million, 10-hectare master planned community
- Positioned in quiet residential street yet in close proximity to public transport and amenities
- Less than 2...
PLENTY OF SPACE IN COOPERS PLAINS * Level zoned land with a total size of 3,273m2
* Three street frontage
* Close proximity to Boundary Road and Beaudesert Road
* Easy truck access
* Site is fully serviced and ready to build if needed
* Can be divided into numerous lots
* Also available for lease
Salisbury and Coopers Plains are between eleven-twelve kilometres south of the CBD, respectively, and dominated by smaller properties, with some larger spaces mixed in. Their primary users tend to be related to light manufacturing and distribution, each enjoying very good access to major arterials like Beaudesert and Ipswich...
LAND BANKING OR BUILD TWO DREAM HOMES HERE! This beautiful site (on 2 lots) is located in the heart of fast growing Willawong and approx. 15 radial kilometres form the Brisbane CBD. It is ideally located on the northern side of King Avenue, a main connection between Sunnybank and Richlands.
This is an excellent opportunity to land bank and in the meantime enjoy a unique country style living.
• 6.59 ha of significant land holding • All services connected • 5 dams & 30 metre-deep water bore • Large storage yard at rear • Exceptional exposure to busy King Avenue • The area is subject to considerable growth and development • Minutes’ dri...
THIS IS IT! • 600m² land with house
• DA approval in place
• House with long term tenant or move in
• Suit tradie
• Price reduced!
This property is located only 12 kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD approx 200m east of Beaudesert Road. Coopers Plains is one of the most established industrial precincts in South East Queensland and is home to many successful Queensland, national and multi-national companies. This property offers General Industry zoned land with an existing house. This offers flexibility to investors, owner occupiers and developers as they can operate from the property immediately,...
4 Acres Commercial Site!! Over 200m Beaudesert Rd Frontage DA Submission Potential revised DA for 6 stories mixed commercial and units subject to council approval Part of the prestigious "Sue Avenue"...
General Industry Coopers Plains Development Site * 1,593sqm of land in popular Coopers Plains precinct
* IN3 - General Industry C zoning allows for a variety of users
* Previous DA approval for four warehouse/office units (686sqm total)
* 17m street frontage to Boyland Avenue
* Close proximity to both Beaudesert & Boundary Roads.
* Small General Industry blocks rarely come to the market.
* Motivated owner will consider ANY written offer.
* This opportunity is not to be missed.
COOPERS PLAINS QLD, DA,BA APPROVED BROTHEL "sex services premises" ON THE LAND O Freehold Building with Brothel DA &BA Approved. Operate it yourself or lease it out with fantastic rental return. This brothel is an industrial unit, a beautiful GEM that has been converted into a brothel. This elevated post war brick home has 3 bedrooms and large covered rear deck. Also with office or workshop downstairs. It requires renovation or demolish it and make a brand new tastefully brothel, With land size of 2,061m2 offer heaps of parking space. This block is also can used for cars/boats yard or for mechanic repairs workshop.
Also featuring: - Workshop with 3 phase power -Large veh...
Redevelopment Site with $62,000 pa Holding Income Coopers Plains heartland industrial holding of 7,435 sqm with a generous main road frontage. The General Industry zoned site has three older style industrial sheds of approximately 1,700 sqm and offers large for outdoor storage. Ill health forces sale outcome.
For further information, please contact Jack Pershouse CBRE.