Iconic Retail Centre. 7km to Brisbane CBD. - The Village Yeronga is a modern, well appointed retail convenience centre comprising approximately 23 separate shops and tenancies - The Centre is well established in a high profile position on Fairfield Road, opposite the Yeronga Railway Station and commuter car park with 3 street frontages - Substantial 6,682 sqm of freehold land with 3 street frontages - Approximately 2,411 sqm of lettable area - Multi Purpose Centre MP3 zoning - Excellent established tenancy mix including Night Owl convenience store, Harvest Fruit & Veg, a childcare centre, liquor store, pharmacy, medical centre, bakery...
AAA Investment - Brand New 15 Year Lease plus Options to 2052 - Brisbane City Fringe * Viva Energy Australia Pty Ltd - Branded Shell and Coles Express. Plus 2 x 55sqm Retail and Alfresco.
* Net Combined Income: $603,000 - Lease by Viva Energy Australia paid Yearly in advance. Plus Land Tax.
* 55,000 Cars passing daily - Underlying Land Value - Multi High Rise potential.
* 4km to Brisbane CBD - 1st South Bound Service Centre from the Story Bridge on busy Ipswich Road.
* Close to PA Hospital, Buranda Shopping Centre, M1 Motorway and all major infrastructure.
* Secure Investment with High Future Growth.
Auction In-Rooms (If not sold prior)
Thursday 1st December 2016 at 1...
HARD TO FIND SUB $10M FULLY LEASED INNER-CITY INVESTMENT C Property is pleased to present this significant retail asset to the market for Sale via Private Treaty.
Situated on a prominent corner on Moggill Road only steps from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, this prime convenience retail centre is tenanted by a varied mix of businesses including national brands 99 Bikes, Telstra and Fruition Tuition.
Standout features include:
* 843 sqm lettable area over 9 tenancies * 1,730 sqm prime corner site with development potential & CBD views * Zoned mixed use development to minimum 4 storeys (STCA) * Huge exposure to Moggill Road, the western suburb's ...
Brand New High End Cafe For Sale Brand New High End Cafe
Over $200,000 worth of Fit out
West Brisbane Location
Esteemed Menu Sourced from renowned Brisbane Chef
Incredible Fit out
Ray White Commercial Bayside are pleased to offer for sale a real urban caf offering beautiful food and Chic surroundings. The dining hall-sized cafe with its own mini in-house deli found tucked away in the strip of shops adjacent to a railway station.
Spacious light-filled interior features dark polished floors, a stunning mud bead chandelier from South Africa and banquettes with bright colour...
Prime Retail Convenience Centre. Brisbane Fringe with Development Potential. - 9 shops on busy arterial road with great exposure - Tenants include 99 Bikes, Indian restaurant, Fruition learning and others - Rare offering in tightly held retail commercial precinct - 1,730 sqm prime corner site with future development potential - 2 street frontages (cnr. Station Road) - Substantial on-site basement car parking - Zoned mixed use development to min. 4 storeys, or more (STCA) - Net Income: $450,000 pa
Bite Size Investment in Major Student Hub On behalf of the vendor, Colliers International are proud to present 1/225 Hawken Drive, St Lucia for sale. This bite sized investment opportunity comes with a new four year term and is prominently positioned in St Lucia and the University of Queensland’s main dining precinct.
Key features include:
• Net Income $51,150* per annum
• New four year term to established tenant
• Net lettable area 252m2*
• Exposure to over 50,000 students enrolled at the University of Queensland
• Located in popular dining precinct
• Great signage opportunities.
Redefine Brisbane's South 300 Ipswich Road, Annerley offers the following key attributes:
- 9,081m²** land parcel
-Multiple development opportunities
- Operating retail centre with 3,379m² NLA
- Total Gross income of $1,307,874 PA* with a net income of $922,472 PA*
- Located opposite the Princess Alexandra Hospital and Buranda Shopping Centre
- Fully leased centre on short flexible lease terms with a total of nine tenants
- Impressive three street access to Ipswich, Cornwall and Emperor streets
- Eastern Corridor Neighbourhood Plan 7 storeys code assessable
- Residential, Retail, Hotel, Medical, Commercia...