One of Canberra's Largest Rural Land Parcels 1,342 ha* Raine & Horne Commercial Canberra and Ray White are pleased to offer For Sale a huge parcel of land known to locals as 'South Lanyon' for the first time in almost 20 years.
The property sits on the eastern side of the historical Tharwa Bridge and has approximately 5kms of Murrumbidgee River frontage.
The block is located approximately 35 kilometres south of Canberra's CBD, 2.4km from Banks and is directly accessible from Tharwa Drive.
The property consists of 1,342Hectares (approx. 3300 acres) of river corridor, pasture improved farming land and also commonwealth significant woodla...
26,042 SQM Tuggeranong Town Centre Development Site - 26,042sqm* site on Athllon Drive situated adjacent to DHS and DSS National Offices.
- Available for sale in full or in equal parts (subject to subdivision).
- Walking distance to all amenities of Tuggeranong Town Centre including the Hyperdome and Homeworld Shopping Centres, cafes, restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Northern part of the block - vacant land
- Southern part of the block - existing 4,558sqm* warehouse and associated offices leased to National Archives of Australia expiring 31 March 2017.
- CZ2 zoning allowing a range of potential uses including office and residential.
Industrial Blocks For Sale - Can be sold separately Blocks 42 & 43, Section 7 - For Sale.
Block 42 a total of 26,100m2* with a GFA of 3,000-17,000m2. Block 43 a total of 6,579m2* with a GFA of 4,500m2.
Both sites total 32,679m2* but can be sold separately. (*Sizes subject to survey)
The site is zoned IZ1 General Industrial. Permitted uses include: Bulk Landscape Supplies, Industrial trades, Freight and Transport Facility, Light Industry, Store and Warehouse.
The blocks are located in the light industrial estate of Hume. Hume is located approximately 15km's south from the main Canberra CBD, along the main Monaro Highway close to Fyshwic...
Last available medium-sized block at NWIP New West Industry Park is 17 kilometres south of Canberra's CBD and approximately 14 kilometres from the Canberra International Airport, between the growth centres of Tuggeranong and Queanbeyan, the established suburb of Jerrabomberra and the continually growing suburbs of Tralee and Googong.
25 Couranga Crescent, AKA Block 3/29, is a regular shaped industrial site measuring approximately 7,683sqm. This block is the last available at NWIP within its size category of 5,000 - 10,000sqm.
POPULAR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE Monaro Industrial Park is approx. 7.5 km from Queanbeyan, 10 km from Fyshwick and 15 km from Canberra CBD via the Monaro Highway.
Monaro Industrial Park caters for companies from a range of industries including manufacturing, transport and logistics, warehousing, construction services and technology. Monaro Industrial Park offers flexibility, affordability and connectivity for businesses seeking industrial land, purpose built facilities, investment or development opportunities.
THE BEST ASSET IN ITS SPACE A five storey office building with one level of basement car parking, high street retail and four upper levels of office accommodation together with an adjoining church.
- New 10 year lease to ACT Government (CIIT) until April 2026
- Major Town Centre location opposite regional shopping centre
- 5,837sqm* NLA with basement car parking for 65 vehicles
- Large and highly efficient floor plates of 1,240sqm* average - Strong WALE of 7.3 years
- Potential fully leased net income of $2.2m per annum*
- Targeting 4.5-star NABERS Energy rating