3 Iconic St Kilda Beach Freeholds! Outstanding opportunity to acquire irreplaceable freehold buildings with land bank and long term re-development potential (STCA) situated along St Kilda’s Iconic restaurant and lifestyle precinct.
7 Fitzroy Street Land Area: 120m2 approx. Rent: $111,508 pa plus outs and GST. Restaurant and residence.
9 Fitzroy Street. Land Area: 368m2 approx. Rent: $161,820 pa plus outs and GST. Ground floor Restaurant and 3 separate apartments.
11 – 15 Fitzroy Street. Land Area: 847m2 approx 3 level building with 3 ground floor commercial tenancies plus 10 apartments. Rent: $428,045, pa plus outs and GST....
RARE ST KILDA SUPERSITE 25-31 GREEVES STREET & 14 VALE STREET, ST KILDA
• Outstanding corner location • Permit approved site • 63 apartments + 4 office suites • 86 basement car parks • Zoning: Mixed Use • Land Area: 1,407 sqm (approx) • Current rental income: $122,660 pa (approx) • 7km from Melbourne CBD
Located in one of Melbourne’s most Iconic suburbs and only minutes from St Kilda Beach and the famous Acland Street which is home to businesses such as Sportsgirl, ANZ, Westpac, Woolworths, Big Mouth, the Vineyard and many more.
Unmissable Inkerman Street Development Opportunity Development site (STCA) for sale in unbeatable Inkerman Street location. Close to public transport as well as St Kilda's best shops, cafes and restaurants all with easy access to highways.
*Land size 225sqm approx *6m frontage approx *Prime development site (STCA) *Private sale - Won't last long!
Versatile Permitted Development Site Colliers International in conjunction with Teska & Carson are pleased to offer this incredibly rare permitted Prahran site perfect for development or owner occupation.
Sensationally positioned just off Greville Street in the heart of trendy Prahran and surrounded by some of Melbourne’s most stunning terraces, this presents as the last opportunity to develop in the wider block. The exemplary permit for 10 ultra-luxurious apartments is meticulous throughout and captures stunning view lines, not to be built out on.
The often sought seldom found existing improvements also provide a blank c...
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY Absolutely rare opportunity to acquire this substantial land holding, ideal for the astute developer or as a grand family home.
First time offered in 60 years.
* Area: 675m2
* General Residential Zoning (GRZ1)
* Frontage of 19 metres
* Multi-level development site (STCA)
Open for Inspections:
Wednesday 19th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 22nd October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 26th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 29th October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 2nd November at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 5th November at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 9th November at 6:00-6:30pm
TROPHY RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT OR DEVELOPMENT A truly rare opportunity to secure a trophy residential investment and beach side land holding with unrivaled flexibility and upside.
This significant offering can be summarised by the following key attributes.
- 28 individual titles to be sold in one line
- An array of existing unit sizes from 32 to 109 sqm*
- Ultimate flexibility to renovate to generate maximum return - estimated fully let income of $547,560
- Renovate and sell down the individual units
- Convert the 28 units to short term accommodation (STCA)
- 1,878 sqm* regular site, perfectly nestled close to St Kilda Botan...
A Premier Asset with Limitless Potential and Scale An extremely rare opportunity to refurbish, redevelop or convert your own corner of Collins Street.
• Improved with a 25,000 sqm* vacant office building and 82 basement car parks
• Significant land holding of 2,241 sqm* on square corner site
• Surrounded by a plethora of office, retail and entertainment amenity as well as public transport links and private vehicle accessibility
• Uninterrupted panoramic views
• NABER's exempt
• Potential to build up to 160 m* and a variety of uses including office, hotel and residential (STCA)
For more information, please contact the exclusi...