Rare Bayside Investment with Development Potential > Well-proportioned dominant site of 870 sqm approx. > Prominent exposure to Nepean Highway > Expansive frontage of 23.8 metres approx. > Rental income: $266,000 pa approx. (two tenants) > Potential for medium/long term tenants > Versatile improvements - combined building area: 1,200 sqm approx. > Abuts substantial council carpark (side & rear) and minutes to Moorabbin train station > Zoned: Commercial 1 > Suit investors, owner-occupiers and developers
The subject property is ideally located on the south-western side of Nepean Highway, between Henrietta and Keiller Streets, only metres fro...
BRIGHTON'S FINEST BOUTIQUE PERMIT APPROVED DEVELOPMENT CBRE Victorian Development Sites is delighted to present for sale 675 Nepean Highway, Brighton East an ideally located, permitted bayside development site.
This tremendous offering presents developers with the chance to get a foothold in one of Melbourne's most exclusive locales. This permit ready opportunity, is underpinned by holding income and an abundance of retail and transport amenity.
Favourable and key distinct points of attraction are:
- High profile development site with permit for a spectacular 3 level retail and luxury apartment d...
Mortgagee's Auction - Medium Density Development Opportunity (STCA) or Refurbish and Occupy Exciting residential development or owner occupier opportunity situated in the popular suburb of Highett approximately 16kms south east of the Melbourne CBD.
Situated close to a plethora of amenity including shops, transport, parklands, schools and Westfield Southland.
Key features include:
- Land allotment of 2,270sqm approx.
- Significant frontage of 75m approx.
- Zoned General Residential – Highett Activity Centre Policy
- Previously approved for 4 level residential development comprising 48 apartments
- Potential to refurbish current improvements
- Will suit other non-resi...
Purchase, plan and prosper in the heart of Highett
• Flexible Highett Road Freehold opportunity with huge future development upside (STPA)
• Located in one of Bayside's most popular retail shopping strips with close proximity to an array of amenity including Southland and Highett Station
• Currently configured as functional office space of 900 sqm* over 3 levels + 18 secure car spaces leased to Brenntag
• Site area: 1,120 sqm*
• Excellent dual street access with a massive frontage of 28.5 metres*
• An exciting opportunity to purchase now, enjoy the passing income and plan for a medium density mixed use development
LOOKING FOR A READY TO MOVE IN FOOD PREMISE??? MANUFACTURING AND PACKAGING PREMISE READY TO GO
Bordered by Warrigal and Cochranes Rds with easy access to Monash Fwy and other major arterials is this fabulous property
* A boning room and modern plant of a spacious 750sqm approx
* Includes existing refrigeration covering various separate chillers, and freezers
* The whole plant is capable of being run at 10 degrees or less
* Triple interceptor drainage throughout
* Ample electricity and gas supply
* Zoned 1 Industrial
* Outstanding audit reports. Zero existing CARs
* Onsite parking for 12 cars
FLEXIBLE TERMS OFFERED /...
Bayside's Finest Permit Approved Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent bayside development site at 427 Hampton Street, Hampton.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- An incredible landholding of 1,242sq m*
- Approved permit for a luxury project comprising 41 apartments and 3 prime shops
- Exceptional project design with majority 2-bedroom apartments
- The ultimate lifestyle position within the Hampton Street retail precinct, serviced by an abundance of premium retail amenity
- Well serviced by public transport options with Hampton Train Station in direct proximity
- Easy wa...