FULLY TENANTED FREEHOLD INVESTMENT CBRE take pleasure in offering Yaroomba Village to the investment market, via Public Auction. The property presents an outstanding opportunity in an affordable price bracket and will appeal to those looking for a freehold investment in a beachside location.
~ $92,856 (approx.) net rental return per annum
~ 1,238sqm (approx.) of freehold land with over 30m of frontage to David Low Way
~ 450sqm (approx.) dual level commercial building
~ Diverse income stream with 6 tenants
~ 15 convenient car parks at the shop front doors, plus rear garaging
Fully Leased Freestanding Industrial Investment with Surplus Land and DA Approval Located in the Coolum Industrial Estate, 50-52 Dacmar Road presents a great investment opportunity with value add. The property has a current income stream from three existing tenants and the opportunity to further develop and increase rental returns in the future.
- Land Area: 2,010sq m
- Total Building Area: 612sq m + 216.5sq m mezzanine office space
- Uniquely constructed to a high quality finish with an architecturally designed feel
- Comprised of three units currently tenanted to three separate tenants
- Current rental return of $85,709.09pa + GST (gross)
- Surplus vacant land at...
CORNER POSITION IN COOLUM BEACH Unit 4 offers a prominent corner position with glass facade allowing retail type entrance. Currently on a one year lease, save on GST!
- 59 sqm mezzanine office with plenty of natural light, air conditioning and suspended ceiling - Dual 4.8 metre electric roller doors - Five allocated car parks including two under cover - Minimum 6.5 metre clear span - 3 phase power - Plenty of natural light throughout building - Currently on a one year lease, save on GST!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Darren Neal or Chris Sales.
Prime Investment & Development Site Located on a high profile corner with water views over Coolum Beach this prime small commercial and residential development site makes the perfect land banking investment property. Choose to immediately upgrade or redevelop the 130 m2 shop front and improve the already substantial income return.
With an extremely happy 19 year tenancy operating an iconic Art Gallery, cafe and framing business you have an immediate tenancy option to continue on in the existing premises or in an upgraded premises.
Previous development applications fully approved provided for a shop, offices and caretakers ...