Flexible Opportunity with 7% Return Located only metres from Tyabb Station, next to the Packing House Antiques complex and The Village specialty shops, this commercial property is in a highly visited tourist area on the popular Mornington Peninsula. Featuring a circa 1913 renovated church, this magnificent property is very special and is ideally suited to a tourism orientated business.
The property features 3 separate buildings: Building 1: circa 1913 renovated church of 125m2 Building 2: church hall currently operating as a cafe seating 70 patrons, floor size 130m2 Building 3: Large shed of 114m2 (approx)
LEASED TO NATIONAL TENANT Returning $66,000 per annum net.
Purpose built tilt panel work shop premises of approx. 352m2 leased to national tenant for 5+5+5 years with annual increases to CPI. Built in 2007, building attracts significant depreciation allowance and all maintenance is up to date.
Land area 654 m2 zoned Commercial 1 and suitable for multi storey redevelopment for shops, offices, apartments, etc. at a later time S.T.C.A. Ideal for Self-Managed Super Fund.
Contact Exclusive Agent Chris watt on 0417 588 321 for details and inspection.
PRIME RETAIL LOCATION Nestled among national tenants and in a superb pocket of High Street, you’ll find the popular ‘Local’ café. A fantastic shop in a growing location, with Coles Supermarket at the rear and next door to Telstra.
- Rental: $36,560*pa net - Building Area: 93m2* - 5 metre frontage - Review: 3.5% annually with marker review at option - 5 year term - Rear Access - Zoning: Commercial 1 - Surrounded by many other national tenants
Freehold in High Street Owned for 25 years by the same family this is a rare opportunity to get your hands on a great investment. This freehold, returning $3000 per month plus GST and outgoings, comes with an established tenant and long term lease. In the heart of High Street with 4 car parks at rear this is a fantastic chance for an astute investor! Enquire today.
AN INVESTMENT THAT WILL GROW MODERN PURPOSE BUILT CHILDCARE CENTRE
*10 year lease from June 2008
*Annual CPI reviews
*Returning $133,798 per annum (approx) plus outgoings
*Large corner allotment of 2,182 sqm (approx)
*Permitted for 80 places
*Located in growth area with excellent demographics for a Childcare Centre
SOLD SOLD SOLD by Judy Thanh Truc! Golden opportunity to have your own business. Opened just recently, but owner needs to go back home. Urgent Sale, negotiable price. - Gross income $6,000.00 per week approx. - Open 6 Days a week, Monday to Saturday - Long term lease ( 5 Years ) - Next to IGA, shopping Centre. - Brand new equipment ( Cost $150,000 to set up ) Call now. Joseph Ngo 0488 909 909 or Judy Thanh Truc 0432 898 898
SOLID INVESTMENT IN ESTABLISHED LOCATION EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 22ND OCTOBER AT 4PM
- Tait Home Timber & Hardware - 10 year lease + options - Current Rent: $250,000*pa net - Land Area: 17,751* sqm - Building Area: 5,090* sqm - Dual street frontages: Speedwell Street Grants Road - Lease guaranteed by John Danks + Son Pty Ltd, wholly owned subsidiary of Woolworths Ltd + Lowe's Companies Inc. - Close to other national retailers including: Target, Aldi, Liquorland, Coles & Woolworths
UNDER OFFER - Affordable Child Care Investment Boutique Childcare Centre Investment located on the Mornington Peninsula.
- Excellent tenant running highly successful business
- Outstanding location in the commercial hub of Hastings
- Rent $56,650 excluding GST
- Lease 5 years commenced 5/12/2014
- Options 5 + 5 + 5
- Reviews 3% fixed annually and market at end of term
Inspect STRICTLY By Arrangement
Business NOT For Sale - Freehold Only
Contact Celestine Eramo for the Information Memorandum.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that...