RARE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 19TH NOVEMBER AT 4PM
Strategic corner location providing development potential (STCA). Conveniently located within Ripponlea Village and surrounded by Ripponlea gardens, leading schools, public transport and the best of Melbourne’s lifestyle culture.
- Prime development site of 830m²* - Rezoned to Mixed Use Zone - Three street frontages: Glen Eira Road: 22.7m* Acacia Street: 36.57m* ROW: 22.7m* - Short term income
Say hello to a good buy! This is an affordable opportunity to purchase a secure car spot in Fitzroy Street with a lease. All within easy access to the Esplanade, beach and St Kilda lifestyle. If you are interested in this carspace or require an appraisal of your own property please contact Claude Mery on 0422 455 848.
Developers, Owner Occupiers, Investors * 3 Factories, 3 Titles, Zoned Residential 1
* TO BE SOLD AS A WHOLE
* To be sold as one
* Total land area 1,844 m2 approx.
* Excellent development opportunity (STCA)
* Walk to Chapel Street
Smash & Grab First time offered in 70 years. Two level brick factory warehouse of 940sqm approx with a significant 15.4 metre frontage to High Street and a 15.1 metre frontage to the rear boundary to Victoria Street. The land area is 698sqm approx and zoned Business 2 within the City of Stonnington. Front and rear roller shutter doors providing clear span entry.
The beauty of this site being its two street frontages, of particular interest to developers and owner occupiers alike. The property occupies the whole of the land and has street frontages to both High Street and Victoria Street at the rear...
PRIME PRAHRAN CORNER * Land Area - 888sqm (approx)
* Office Area - 185sqm (approx)
* Factory/Warehouse - 698sqm (approx)
* Building Area - 883sqm (approx)
* Office subject to lease to Property One Pty Ltd, 5
years from 6/3/2005, $35,150pa plus GST & O/G's
* Zoned: Business 2
* 2 street frontages
* Inspect Thursdays 11-12 noon
An Investment In Good Shape Brand new 5 year lease to May 2020 plus options to 2030. Fixed 3.5% increases. Versatile 407 sqm space with three parking spaces. 7.5m frontage to Fitzroy Street. Anytime Fitness: The world's largest 24 hour fitness club with 2,400 locations across 20 countries (over 400 in Australia). Central location within Fitzroy Streets entertainment precinct. Lessee's pay usual outgoings. Significant residential development recently completed and under construction in immediate vicinity. Positioned at ground floor of prestigious Halo Development. Substantial income tax saving depreciation benefits. Incl...
Premium Armadale Residential Development Site > A blank canvas that screams opportunity > Prestigious Adelaide Street position > Land area: 350 sqm approx. > Concept development plans available > Zoned: General Residential zone - Schedule 1 > Attractive settlement terms
The property is ideally located on the western side of Adelaide Street, between Malvern Road and Bell Street.
It enjoys a premier location, being amongst some of the most exclusive residential streets in Melbourne.
Armadale is located 7 kms south-east of the CBD. Armadale is located in Melbourne's inner south-east between Malvern Road in the north, Glenferrie Road to t...
* Rare William St offering * Zoned Industrial 3 * Existing Permit for Personal training Studio * Onsite Car Parking * Vacant Possession * Building area approx 444m2 * Land Area approx 410m2 * Front roller door access with loading bay * 2 levels with goods lift * Terms: 10% Deposit Balance 60 Days
Contact Matt Brown 0418 599 486 or Daniel Liberman 0438 333 666 for more information today.
INVEST FOR THE FUTURE EOI CLOSING THURSDAY MAY 5 AT 2PM
• First time offered in nearly 30 years! • Land Area: 1,174m2 (approx) • Commercial 1 Zoning • Current Rent: $303,586pa (approx) • 58 metre frontage to Westbury Street • Prime Carlisle Street corner location surrounded by national tenants • Rare opportunity to purchase in tightly held area • Significant land holding with upside
An exceptional freehold corner of 8 retail shops and 6 office suites with unprecedented future development potential.
Located just 7 kilometres away from Melbournes CBD, Carlisle Street, Balaclava is a hub of activity.